From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Kabi are an aboriginal tribe of Australia.
Kabi may also refer to:
- Kabi Longstock, town in East Sikkim, India
- Kabi, Sikkim, a village in North Sikkim, India
- Kabi River, Uganda
People with the surname
KABI may refer to:
- Kernel Application Binary Interface (kABI), Linux application binary interface
- KABI (AM), AM radio station in Abilene, Kansas
- The ICAO airport code for Abilene Regional Airport in Abilene, Texas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.