From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Map of Maguindanao showing the location of Kabuntalan
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|• Mayor||Bai Lannie D. Diocolano|
|• Total||371.08 km2 (143.27 sq mi)|
|• Density||45/km2 (120/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
The town was part of the province of Shariff Kabunsuan from October 2006 until its nullification by the Supreme Court in July 2008.
Kabuntalan is politically subdivided into 17 barangays.
- Dadtumog (Dadtumeg)
- Lower Taviran
- Upper Taviran
|Population census of Kabuntalan|
|Source: National Statistics Office|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Presidential Decree No. 1010, Chan Robles, retrieved 2012
- "Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay: as of May 1, 2010". 2010 Census of Population and Housing. National Statistics Office. Retrieved 6 October 2013.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
||Sultan Kudarat||Pigcawayan, Cotabato / Northern Kabuntalan|
|Cotabato City||Datu Piang|
|Datu Odin Sinsuat||Sultan Sumagka|