From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kabyle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kabyle may refer to:
- Kabyle people, an ethnic group in Algeria
- Kabyle language
- Kabyle alphabet, also known as Berber Latin alphabet
- the Kabyle ethnic homeland, a region called Kabylie in French
- Kabyles du Pacifique, a group of Algerians deported to New Caledonia after an uprising in 1871.
- the Kabile city, an ancient Greek colony
- JS Kabylie, Algerian football team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.