From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kachin or Kakhyen may refer to:
- Kachin State, in northern Burma
- Kachin people, a generalised term for six non-Burman ethno-linguistic groups in Kachin State.
- Jingpo people, the main sub-branch of the Kachin people, for whom the term Jingpo and Kachin are considered interchangeable'
- Singpho people, members of the ethnic group living in Arunachal Pradesh, India and also Yunnan Province, China.
- Jingpho language, or Kachin language
- A 'relaxed' variant of Lethwei martial arts
- Kachin-Luic languages or Jinghpaw languages
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.