From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kadar may refer to:
- Kádár, a Hungarian surname
- Kadar (tribe) is one of the scheduled tribes of India
- Kadar from the novel The Night of Kadar
- Kadar Khan, an altername spelling of Kader Khan, an Indian actor
- a synonym to Kadarka wine
- Kadar, Dagestan a villa in Dagestan
- Kadar, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
People with the surname
- Matthias Kadar, Dutch painter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.