From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kaddish in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kaddish is a Jewish prayer.
Kaddish may also refer to:
- Kadisha Valley, in Lebanon, also transliterated Kaddish or Qadish
- Kaddish (symphony), a symphony by Leonard Bernstein
- Kaddish (album), an album by Towering Inferno
- Kaddish (The X-Files), an X-Files episode
- Kaddish (poem), a poem by Allen Ginsberg
- Kaddish and Other Poems, a book of poems by Allen Ginsberg
- Kaddish for an Unborn Child, a novel by Imre Kertész
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.