From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kadi may refer to:
- Kadi (name)
- Kadi, India, a city and municipality in Mehsana district, Gujarat, India
- Kadhi, an Indian dish
- Kadı, an official in the Ottoman empire
- Qadi or kadi, Islamic judge
- Al-Qadi, an Arabic surname
- Quadi, an ancient Germanic tribe
- KADI (AM), a conservative talk radio station in Springfield, Missouri, USA
- KADI-FM, an alternative Christian rock radio station in Republic, Missouri, USA
- Raadio Kadi, a radio station in Estonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.