|Elevation||8 m (26 ft)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Kadiyam is located at  It has an average elevation of 8 meters (29 feet)..
- Kadiyam is a major flower nursery centre in Andhra Pradesh. There are about 600 nurseries in this village and more than 25,000 were gaining employment directly or indirectly due to them.
- A large combined cycle power plant of more than 400 MWel can be found in Jegurupadu, built and operated by GVK Industries Ltd. When it went online in 1997 it was notably the first private-owned "Independent Power Producer" (IPP) project in India.
- One more large powerplant is built by GMR industries and went online in 2005.
- A Paper mill is also there in this major Panchayat.
- Three movie theatres are there in this village.
- With a population of 30,000 people with in this Village. Located 10 km away from the Rajahmundry Corporation.
- In Andhra Pradesh state, Kadiam stands next only to Khairathabad (In Hyd) for its bigger assembly constituency.
Kadiam is an assembly constituency in Andhra Pradesh. There are 2,43,229 registered voters in Kadiyam constituency in 1999 elections.
List of Elected Members:
- 1978 - Patamsetti Ammiraju
- 1983, 1998 - Girajala Venkataswamy Naidu (Ex MLA & Ex MP)
- 1985 and 1994 - Vaddi Veerabhadra Rao
- 1989, 1999 and 2004 - Jakkampudi Rammohan Rao
- 2009-chandana ramesh
Villages and Panchayats
There are 11 panchayats in Kadiam mandal.
- Damireddipalli (village and panchayat)
- Dulla (village and panchayat)
- Jegurupadu (village and panchayat) well known for GVK power plant
- Kadiam (village, panchayat and mandal headquarters)
- Kadiyapu Savaram (village and panchayat)
- Kadiyapu Lanka (village and panchayat)
- Madhavarayudupalem (village and panchayat)
- Muramanda (village and panchayat)
- Mirthipadu (village and panchayat)
- Potti Lanka (village and panchayat)
- Burri Lanka (village and panchayat)
- Venkayamma peta(village and panchayat)
- Veeravaram (village and panchayat)
- Vemagiri (village and panchayat)