Kadir Rakhimovich Timergazin
Кадыр Рахимович Тимергазин
Ҡадыр Рәхим улы Тимерғазин
5 February 1913|
Sabaktykul, Argayashsky District, Chelyabinsk Oblast, Russia
|Died||4 April 1963
Moscow, Soviet Union
|Residence||Russian Empire, Soviet Union|
|Institutions||Institute of Geology, Ufa Scientific Center, Russian Academy of Sciences|
|Alma mater||Kazan (Volga region) Federal University|
|Known for||Geology of oil fields|
|Notable awards||Order of the Badge of Honour, Order of the Patriotic War, Order of the Red Star, Medal "For the Liberation of Warsaw", Medal "For the Capture of Berlin", Medal "For the Victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War 1941–1945"|
Kadir Rakhimovich Timergazin (Russian: Кадыр Рахимович Тимергазин ; Bashkir: Ҡадыр Рәхим улы Тимерғазин ; 05 February [O.S. 18 February ] 1913 – 4 April 1963) was a Soviet Petroleum Geologist and professor of geological-mineralogical sciences.
At first, Bashkir was a Doctor of Science. Additionally, he was involved with the Soviet government as a scientist of the RSFSR, a public and state figure of the BASSR, and the Chairman of the Supreme Council of the BASSR.
Kadir Rakhimovich Timergazin was the eighth and last child of a poor peasant family. As a child, he was a shepherd and farmer. At the age of 14, he was sent to the Argayashskaya boarding school. In 1930, he joined the University of Kazan, where he graduated from the Faculty of Geology in 1935.
Two years later he began working as a geologist in the laboratory of experimental-industrial geology and petrography of the Central Research Laboratory (CRL) Bashneftekombinata. From 1937 until 1941, he served as Head of the Central Research Laboratory of the Geological Study Association "Bashneft".
In 1941, Timergazin joined the Red Army. He first served as commander of an artillery platoon on the front of the Trans-Baikal in Mongolia and was later transferred to a two-year military-legal academy in Ashgabat. From 1943-1945, he served in the ranks of the 397th Infantry Division of the 1st Belorussian Front. He participated in the liberation of Belarus, the Baltic States, Poland, East Germany, in the storming of Berlin, and in a meeting on the Elbe. He was awarded orders and medals as a result of this service. He spent a further year of military service in Germany between 1945 and 1946.
From 1946-1947, he was the director of the Central Research Laboratory Association "Bashneft", on the basis of which UfNII (Ufa Petroleum Research Institute)was created, with the participation of the Central Laboratory of the Ufa refinery. Subsequently, from 1947-1950, he served as the head of the Laboratory of Lithology and Geochemistry at the Ufa Research Institute of Petroleum. During this period, in 1949, he defended his thesis on "The terrigenous rocks of the Devonian-Bavlinsky Tuimazinsky oil region."
1950-1951 - Head of the Geological Department of the Ufa Research Institute of Petroleum.
1951-1953 - Director of Mining and Geology Institute of the Bashkir Branch of the USSR
Then - the head of the Laboratory of Petroleum Geology, Mining and Geological Institute, now the Institute of Geology, Ufa Scientific Center of Russian Academy of Sciences.
1958-1963 - Doctor of Geological and Mineralogical Sciences, thesis "pre-Devonian formation of Western Bashkiria and the prospects for their oil and gas."
1959-1963 - Deputy Chairman of the Supreme Council and BASSR.
1960-1963 - Professor.
1963 - Deputy of the Supreme Soviet of the RSFSR.
Timergazin was one of the first to give a description of the lithology of the western slope of the Southern Urals. He conducted a comprehensive study in the area Tuimazinsky Permian coal-rock and Devonian sediments. The results of these works have influenced the exploration for oil and gas fields in the USSR.
Throughout his academic career Timergazin authored 70 scientific papers. 
- Order of the Badge of Honor, twice, in 1948 and 1957,
- Order of the Patriotic War,
- Order of the Red Star,
- Medal "For the Liberation of Warsaw",
- Medal "For the Capture of Berlin",
- Medal "For the Victory over Germany in the Great Patriotic War 1941–1945"<! - 1951 ->
- Honoured Scientist of the RSFSR (June 6, 1957) - for his great contribution to the development of geological science
- Timergazin KR Essays on the history of the Bashkir oil. Ufa Bashgosizdat, 1956
- Timergazin KR pre-Devonian formation of western Bashkiria and prospects for oil and gas. - Ufa: Mining and Geology. Inst BFAN USSR, 1959. 331.
- The stratigraphic scheme dosrednedevonskih deposits of the Volga-Ural oil provntsii: unified design scheme, ed. KR Timergazin, Ufa: Univ. BFAN USSR, 1959, 21 c.
<! - Stratigraficheska ︠ i ︡ a skhema dosrednedevonskikh otlozheniĭ Volgo-Uralskoĭ neftenosnoĭ provin ︠ t ︡ sii: proekt unifizirovannoĭ skhemy, pod redak ︠ t ︡ sieĭ Timergazina Ufa: Akademi ︠ i ︡ a nauk SSSR, Bashkirskiĭ filial, Gorno-geologicheskiĭ in-t, 1959 21 c. http://catalog.crl.edu/record=b1354320 ~ S35 ->
- Timergazin KR Bashkir oil, history and prospects of its development. - Ufa Bashknigoizdat, 1959, 111 p. (At head. Language)
- The ancient deposits of Western Bashkiria, Br. Editor KR Timergazin, Msc.: Print. Academy of Sciences of the USSR, 1960, 119 p. <! - https://catalog.library.cornell.edu/cgi-bin/Pwebrecon.cgi?BBID=365391&DB=local ->
- Timergazin KR Selected Works. Book 1: "terrigenous rocks of the Devonian-Bavlinsky Tuimazinsky oil region." - Ufa: Guillem, 2000. 184 c. ISBN 5-7501-0188-6
- Timergazin KR Selected Works. Book 2. "Pre-Devonian formation of Western Bashkiria and prospects for oil and gas." - Ufa: Guillem, 2006
- Professor KR Timergazin in the memoirs of contemporaries, Comp., Br. Ed., bus. entered. Art. RG Kuzeev, Ufa, Bashkir. Prince. Publishing House, 1984, 152 p. silt. 3000 copies.
- article: "Bashkortostan: Short Encyclopedia"
- MA Kamaletdinov, "Pioneer Petroleum Geology and founder of Academic Science in Bashkortostan", in "Geological Survey and Mining Bashkortostan at the turn of the century : Proceedings of the Republican scientific-Practical conference ", Ufa, 13-14 October 2000. - Ufa Tau, 2000, ss. 68-80
- feat geologist Timergazin
- founder. So you can call an outstanding scientist Qadir Rakhimovich Timergazin
- generation of explorers. Scholars such as Kadir Timergazin brought glory to oil-rich republic of Bashkortostan
- Aya Timergazin: Father was burning the candle at both ends of life
- in Ufa, a memorial plaque dedicated to the discoverer of the oil wealth of the republic Kadyri Timergazin
- first geologist RB