From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Region of origin
||Look up Kaede in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Kaede (楓) is a Japanese word meaning maple. It is also a Japanese given name.
- Kaede Ariyama, murder victim of Kaoru Kobayashi
- Kaede Matsushima, adult video (AV) star
- Kaede Ito, birth name of teenage Japanese model and singer.
- Kaede, a Patriot from Marie Lu's Legend Trilogy.
- Lady Kaede, the villain from Akira Kurosawa's Ran (1985 movie).
- Kaede, a Blade Brandier from the .hack//G.U. series.
- Kaede (InuYasha), an InuYasha character.
- Kaede, the main character in The Last Blade series of games.
- Kaede Sakura, a character from the Japanese novel series Kampfer
- Kaede, the female protagonist of Elfen Lied, more commonly known as Lucy
- Kaede, a kunoichi (female ninja) from the video game Onimusha
- Kaede, a female "shadow" or ninja in the video game Shadow of the Ninja.
- Kaede from Ninin Ga Shinobuden
- Kaede Agano, a Neon Genesis Evangelion character
- Kaede Fuyou, a character in the H game and anime Shuffle!.
- Kaede Minami, the Japanese name of Katie, a character from Mirmo! (Selfish Fairy Mirumo de Pon in Japanese)
- Kaede Misumi of the Onegai series.
- Kaede Murenai, a character in the anime Betterman.
- Kaede Mizuno, a character from the manga/anime Nyan Koi!.
- Kaede Nagase, a Negima!: Magister Negi Magi character.
- Kaede Rukawa, a Slam Dunk character.
- Kaede Saitou, an Angelic Layer character.
- Kaede Shirakawa, the female protagonist of Lian Hearn's popular Tales of the Otori trilogy.
- Kaede Smith, a playable character in the video game, "Killer7".
- Kaede Kaburagi, the daughter of Kotetsu T. Kaburagi in Tiger and Bunny.
- Kaede, the Huntress and protagonist of Malinda Lo's Huntress
- Kaede Higa, the Red Rose-Rhode Knight from the manga Barajou no Kiss.
- Ichinose Kaede, the last appeared Idol in anime Aikatsu!
- Kaede, the female companion of Chifusa Manyuu from the Hentai anime Manyuu Hikencho
- Kaede, a character from the anime Honoo no Haramase Tenkousei
- Kaede Ikeno, the tomboyish prankster secondary main character from the manga/anime Sakura Trick.
- Kaede was the code-name of an orbital beam platform in the game Armored Core for the PlayStation.
- Kaede ~If Trans...~, a VHS released by Japanese rock band Dir en grey
- Kaede (protein), a photoactivated fluorescent protein found in Trachyphyllia geoffroyi
- Kaede (ship), several Japanese ships
- ^ Kaede - Meaning and origin of the name Kaede