From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaga may refer to:
- Kaga, Ishikawa, a city in Japan.
- Kaga Province, an old province of Japan, now part of Ishikawa prefecture.
- Kaga Domain, an old feudal domain (han) in Kaga Province
- Kaga Takeshi, better known as Chairman Kaga of Iron Chef.
- Japanese aircraft carrier Kaga, an aircraft carrier of the Imperial Japanese Navy, named after the province.
- Kaga, Nigeria, a Local Government Area of Nigeria in Borno State
- Kaga is a parish with a 12th-century church, just north-west of Linköping, Sweden (58.454° N, 15.530° E).
- Kaga, a village in the district of Beloretsk, in the Republic of Bashkortostan (Russia)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.