From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaganovich may refer to:
- Ida Rosenthal (born Ida Kaganovich, 1886–1973), a Russian-American dressmaker, businesswoman
- Der Nister (1884–1950), pen name of Pinchas Kaganovich (Kahanovich), a Yiddish author, philosopher, translator, and critic
- Lazar Kaganovich (1893-1991), Soviet politician.
- 16131 Kaganovich (1999 XV97), a main-belt asteroid
- Qaraçuxur (also Imeni Kaganovicha, Kaganovich, Kaganovicha), a settlement and municipality in Baku, Azerbaijan
- Soviet cruiser Kaganovich, a Kirov-class battlecruiser
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.