From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaguya, Kaguya-hime, or Princess Kaguya may refer to:
- Kaguya-hime (かぐや姫, Princess Kaguya), the main character in The Tale of the Bamboo Cutter, thought to be the oldest Japanese folktale
- Kaguyahime (manga), a manga by Reiko Shimizu
- Kaguya Sumeragi, a character in the anime Code Geass
- Kaguya Houraisan, a character in the computer game Imperishable Night, part of Project Shrine Maiden also known as Touhou
- Princess Snow Kaguya, a character in the film Sailor Moon S: The Movie
- Kimimaro Kaguya, a character in the anime and manga Naruto
- Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, a character in the manga Naruto
- Kaguya, a character in the 2006 video game Ōkami
- Kaguya, a character in the manga Planet Ladder
- Kaguya, the Moon Princess character in InuYasha the Movie: The Castle Beyond the Looking Glass
- Kaguya, a character in the manga Kaze ga Gotoku
- Kaguya Nanbu, a character in the video-game series Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
- Kaguyahime (band), a Japanese folk-rock group.
- Kaguya (mouse), an artificially bred mouse
- Kaguya (wrestler), Japanese professional wrestler
- "Kaguya" (song), a single by Japanese boy band News
- Kaguya, the nickname for the Japanese lunar orbit spacecraft SELENE launched in 2007
- 10880 Kaguya, a minor planet named after the spacecraft
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaguya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.