From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kahala may refer to:
- Kāhala, Hawaii, neighborhood of Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- Kahala, Harju County, village in Kuusalu Parish, Harju County, Estonia
- Lake Kahala, lake in Kuusalu Parish
- Kahala, Koigi Parish, village in Koigi Parish, Järva County, Estonia
- Kahala, Türi Parish, village in Türi Parish, Järva County, Estonia
- Kahala Corp., American food company
- Seriola rivoliana, the Alamaco jack, a form of Amberjack known as Kahala (Kāhala) in Hawaii
- Tomomi Kahala (born 1974), Japanese J-pop singer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.