Kahit Isang Saglit
|Kahit Isang Saglit|
|Directed by||Gilbert Perez†
Jerry Lopez Sineneng
|Opening theme||"Kahit Isang Saglit" by Martin Nievera|
|Country of origin||Philippines, Malaysia|
|Original language(s)||English, Filipino, Malay, Chinese|
|No. of episodes||65 (Philippines total)
26 (Malaysia, Singapore total)
|Original channel||ABS-CBN (Philippines)
Double Vision (Malaysia, Singapore)
|Picture format||NTSC 480i|
|Original run||September 15, 2008– December 12, 2008|
Kahit Isang Saglit (lit. Even For Just a Moment, figuratively A Time For Us) is a drama television series produced by ABS-CBN and Double Vision. It aired in the Philippines in primetime from Monday through Friday and was aired both in Malaysia and Singapore It aired from September 15, 2008 to December 12, 2008.
The show was dedicated to its first director, Gilbert Guevarra Perez, who died in 2008. In 2009, it was nominated on the Seoul International Drama Awards and recently the series garnered a nomination for the 37th International Emmy Award for Telenovelas.
Rocky Santillan's (Jericho Rosales) father was a policeman who was murdered. His mother suffered from a fatal heart attack as she mourned her husband’s lifeless body on the beach. Margaret/Garie (Carmen Soo) was very happy to see her father, Ronaldo Dimaandal (Albert Martinez), again and was excited to spend time with both her mom & dad, but she awoke the next morning to find out he had gone again. Garie and her mom then went to live with a relative who didn’t too think much of her dad (Garie's Grandmother & Eunice's mother).
After 15 years, Rocky has become a PDEA Agent and has gone to Malaysia for an important assignment. While in Malaysia, he secretly leads an investigation into his father’s death, which remains unsolved though Rocky can still remember the face of the man who visited his dad before he was murdered (Garie’s dad). Meanwhile, Garie still yearns for her father. She still believes that her father left against his will and plans to go to the Philippines to look for him.
One busy day, when both of them are in a rush, they collide and fall into each other’s arms.
- Jericho Rosales as Francisco 'Rocky' Santillan, Jr.
- Carmen Soo as Margaret 'Garie' Hang-Li
- Christopher de Leon as Dir.Gen. Anthony Mondragon
- Albert Martinez as Ronaldo Dimaandal
- Cristine Reyes as Alona Mondragon
- Soosan Hoh as Eunice Hang-Li
- Louisa Chong as "Popo" Jenny Hang-Li
- Malou de Guzman as Auntie Marian Santillan
- Isabel Rivas as Vivian Mondragon
- Awal Ashaari as Amir Mohammad
- Zayanah Ibrahim as Anis
- Dick Israel as Commander Matteo Padilla
- Empoy Marquez as Nestor
- Wilma Doesnt as Mona
- Neil Ryan Sese as Commander Rene Ilagan
- Nanding Josef as Serbio
- Laarni Rivera as Allona
- Beatriz Saw as Attorney Espinosa
- Zeppi Boromeo as Agent Dipong
- Marvin Raymundo as Agent Monching
- Erynne Erynna as Young Garie
- Pilar Pilapil
- Shamaine Centenera-Buencamino as Mrs. Barbara Reyes, the Governor's wife
- Nonie Buencamino as Francisco Santillan, Sr.
- Glenda Garcia as Mrs. Santillan, Rocky's mother
- Joem Bascon as Young Ronaldo
- Rafael Rosell as Young Anthony
- Winryll Banaag as Joshua
- Lauren Novero as Edgar
- Rico Barrera as the drug dealer
- Josh Ivan Morales
- Jericho Rosales to star in a Philippine-Malaysia TV production
- Carmen Soo wants to go to Boracay after she's done with "Kahit Isang Saglit" at Philippine Entertainment Portal
-  the 2009 International Emmy Award Nominees
- Albert Martinez excited about his Philippine-Malaysian soap
- Actress Isabel Rivas resumes acting career after five years