Kailas Nath Wanchoo
Kailas Nath Wanchoo was the tenth Chief Justice of India. He was born in Allahabad and was educated at Pandit Pirthi Nath High School, Kanpur, Muir Central College, Allahabad and Wadham College, Oxford. He joined the Indian Civil Service as Joint Magistrate on December 1, 1926 in Uttar Pradesh.
- Allahabad High Court Judge, Feb. 1947-Jan.1951
- Rajasthan High Court Chief Justice 1951-58
- Uttar Pradesh Judicial Reforms Committee Chairman, 1950–51
- Indore Firing Inquiry Commission Sole Member, 1954
- Dholpur Succession Case Commission Chairman, 1955
- Law Commission Member, 1955.
- Chief Justice of India on 12.04.1967. Retired on 24.02.1968.
Koka Subba Rao
|Chief Justice of India
12 April 1967 – 24 February 1968
|This Indian law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|