From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kailua, Hawaii)
Kailua may mean:
- Kailua, Hawaii County, Hawaii, a census-designated place
- Kailua, Honolulu County, Hawaii, a census-designated place
- Kailua High School, in Honolulu county
- Kailua-Kona Airport, in Hawaii county
- USS Kailua (IX-71), formerly CS Dickenson, was a civilian cable-laying ship that became an auxiliary ship of the United States Navy in the Second World War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kailua.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.