From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kairi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kairi may refer to:
- Kairi, another word for unripe green mangoes in India, used in dishes like Kairi ka Do Pyaza
- Kairee (TV series),a TV series on Colors TV.
- Trinidad was formerly known as Kairi; see Trinidad and Tobago
- Kairi, Queensland, a small town in Far North Queensland, Australia
- Kairi Ka Igamba, Kenya
- Kairi, Kenya, a small village in Thika district, Kenya
- Kairi Himanen (born 1992), Estonian footballer
- Kairi (Kingdom Hearts), a character from the Kingdom Hearts series of video games
- Kairi Sanjo, a character from the manga series Shugo Chara! by Peach-Pit
- Kairi (Street Fighter), a character from the Street Fighter series of video games
- Kairi Tanaga, a minor character who appeared in Batman: The Animated Series and Batman Beyond
- Kairi (Yumekui Kenbun), a character from the manga series Yumekui Kenbun by Shin Mashiba
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kairi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.