From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaiser may also refer to:
- all Holy Roman Emperors (800–1806), Austrian Emperors (1804–1918) and German Emperors (1871–1918), each nameable by their German title "Kaiser"
- "the Kaiser", in English usually limited to the three emperors of the Prussia-dominated German Empire (1871–1918): Wilhelm I, Frederick III and Wilhelm II
- Kaiser (surname), a mainly German family name (see there for a list of persons with that name.)
- "Kaiser" or "Kaiser Franz", both nickname of Franz Beckenbauer, former German football player, coach and manager
- "The Kaiser", nickname of Ralf Souqet, a German professional pool player
- Kaisergebirge, mountain range, often named with the short form "Kaiser"
- Zahmer Kaiser, mountain of the Kaisergebirge
- Wilder Kaiser, mountain of the Kaisergebirge
- United States
- related to Henry J. Kaiser:
- Kaiser Aluminum, an aluminum company
- Kaiser (automobile), an automobile trademark
- Kaiser Broadcasting, an entity that owned and operated broadcast television stations in the United States, 1958–1977
- Kaiser Center, a skyscraper building in Oakland, California
- Kaiser-Fleetwings, an aircraft manufacturer formed by the purchase of Fleetwings.
- The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, or "Kaiser Foundation"
- Kaiser Permanente, a health maintenance organization (HMO) based in the U.S. state of California
- Kaiser Shipyards, part of Kaiser Shipbuilding Company
- Kaiser Steel, a former steelmaking company that was based in California.
- Kaiser Associates a management consultancy
- Kaiser brewery, a Brazilian brewery
- Henry J. Kaiser class of United States Navy fleet replenishment oilers
- USNS Henry J. Kaiser (T-AO-187), an U.S. Navy fleet replenishment oiler in Military Sealift Command service since 1986
- SMS Kaiser (1911), German battleship launched in 1911
- SMS Kaiser (1875), German cruiser launched in 1875
- Kaiser (1858), a screw ship of the line of the Austro-Hungarian fleet, see Battle of Lissa (1866)
- Kaiser (horse), a New Zealand Thoroughbred racehorse
- Kaiser Chiefs are an indie rock band
- Kaiser roll, a type of bread roll
- Kaiser Burnout, a fire event in the American Civil War named after James Kaiser
- Kaiser (game), a card game
- Kaiser (video game), a video game
- Kaiser window, a window function used for digital signal processing
- Kaiser test, a chemical test for the presence of primary amines, using ninhydrin
- HTC Kaiser, an alternate name for the HTC TyTN II Pocket PC phone
- The Kaiser Aluminum Hour, a 1956-1957 dramatic anthology television series
- Kaisar-i-Hind Medal, a British medal
- Kaiser-i-Hind (disambiguation), other uses of Kaiser-i-Hind
- Kaiser's (supermarket), a German supermarket chain
- Digimon Kaiser a character from Digimon Adventure
- Kaizers Orchestra, a Norwegian rock band
- Kayser (disambiguation)
- Keiser (disambiguation)
- Keyser (disambiguation)
- Qaisar, given name in the Middle East, Arabic version of Caesar respectively Kaiser
- Caesar, the title from which Kaiser is a derivation of
- All pages beginning with "Kaiser"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaiser.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.