|IATA: none – ICAO: HUKJ
|Airport type||Private & Civilian|
|Elevation AMSL||3,900 ft / 1,180 m|
Kajjansi Airfield is located in Kajjansi, Wakiso District, in Central Uganda. This location is approximately 20 kilometres (12 mi), by air, north of Entebbe International Airport, Uganda's largest civilian and military airport. The airport is also situated approximately 16 kilometres (9.9 mi), by road, south of Kampala, Uganda's capital and largest city. 
The geographic coordinates of this airport are Lake Victoria, just east of the Entebbe - Kampala road. The airport has a single unpaved runway (14/32), which is approximately 1.1 kilometres (0.7 mi) in length.. Kajjansi Airfield is situated 1,180 metres (3,870 ft) above sea level and sits on the shores of
Kajjansi Airfield is owned and operated by Mission Aviation Fellowship, an international Christian humanitarian relief and development organisation. Other aircraft operators at the airfield include the Kampala Aeroclub and Flight Training Centre (KAFTC) and Ndege Juu Ya Africa. KAFTC offers airplane and helicopter charters in Uganda and surrounding regions, as well as providing flight training and aerobatic/scenic flights . In addition to air charters Ndege Juu Ya Africa offers aerobatic flights and aerial advertising. The airfield operations are privately administered and, as of December 2009, it is not administered by the Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda.
- "Runway length measured on aerial photograph: 1.1 km (0.68 mi)". WikiMapia. Retrieved 14 Feb 2010.
- "Uganda". CIA World Factbook. "Airports: 46 (2010)"
- Straight Distance Between Entebbe And Kajjansi With map. GlobeFeed.com
- Road Distance Between Kampala And Kajjansi With Map. GlobeFeed.com
- Kajjansi Airfield not administered by the Uganda CAA. Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda.
- Mission Aviation Fellowship (Uganda)
- Kampala Aeroclub and Flight Training Centre
- Ndege Juu Ya Africa
- Civil Aviation Authority of Uganda