From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaki may refer to:
- Diospyros kaki, better known as Japanese persimmon or Asian persimmon
- the Japanese word for oyster
- the Māori name for the Black Stilt
- the Hungarian word for Feces
- the Telugu word for Crow
- Kaki, Iran, a city in Bushehr Province
- Kaki District, a district in Bushehr Province
- Kaki Rural District, a rural district in Bushehr Province
- Kaki, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Kaki, French Polynesia, a village in northern Hao, in French Polynesia's Tuamotu Archipelago
- Kaki King, a musician
- Abubaker Kaki, a Sudanese middle distance runner
- KAKI (FM), a radio station in Alaska
- Kaki (literature), a story based on a tale of classical work of Thai (Kaki Klon Suphap) and Khmer literature (Kakey)
- Ka Kee (Thai:กากี), a film based on the Thai literature story of Kaki Klon Suphap
- KaKi is the nickname of Kaltenkirchen, a town in the Segeberg district of Schleswig-Holstein.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kaki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.