From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kakko in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kakko may refer to:
- Kakko (instrument), a Japanese double-headed drum
- Kakko (bread), a type of Finnish bread baked mostly in the region of Satakunta
- Kakko (singer) (born 1969), Japanese actress and singer
- Kakko of Friuli (died 617), joint duke of Friuli
People with the surname
- Erik Kakko (born 1971), Finnish ice hockey player
- Minea Blomqvist-Kakko (born 1985), Finnish golfer
- Roope Kakko (born 1982), Finnish golfer
- Tony Kakko (born 1975), Finnish singer-songwriter
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kakko.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.