From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalach may refer to:
- Alberto Kalach (b. 1960), Mexican architect
- Kalach (food), a traditional Slavic bread
- Kalach Urban Settlement, an administrative division and a municipal formation which the town of Kalach and seven rural localities in Kalachevsky District of Voronezh Oblast, Russia are incorporated as
- Kalach (inhabited locality), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Kālach, alternative name of Kalaj, a village in Mazandaran Province of Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.