From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalai may refer to:
- Ehud Kalai, prominent American game theorist and mathematical economist
- Gil Kalai (born 1955), Henry and Manya Noskwith Professor of Mathematics at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Hanoch Kalai (1910–1979), member of Irgun and Lehi and an expert on the Hebrew language
- Iosif Kalai (born 1980), Romanian football player of Hungarian ethnicity
- Leslie Kalai (born 1984), Papua New Guinean footballer who is a goalkeeper
- Varma Kalai, martial art and esoteric healing art originating from ancient Tamil Nadu in South India
- Encik Kalai, a legend from Puchong, Malaysia
- Kalai, Iran, village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Kalai, Cambodia, commune in Ou Chum District in northeast Cambodia
- Kalai Upazila, Upazila of Joypurhat District in the Division of Rajshahi, Bangladesh
- Kaivantha Kalai, South Indian Tamil film Written and directed by Pandiarajan released in 2006
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalai.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.