From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalam can refer to:
- Kalam, Islamic philosophical theology
- Kalām cosmological argument for the existence of God
- Kalam languages, spoken in New Guinea
- Maulana Abul Kalam Azad, the first Indian Education Minister.
- A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, former President of India
- Kalam, East Azerbaijan, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kalam, Hormozgan, a village in Hormozgan Province, Iran
- Kolm-e Bala, a village in Ilam Province, Iran
- Kolm-e Pain, a village in Ilam Province, Iran
- Kalam, Swat, Pakistan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalam.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.