From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kalapani (film))
Kalapani or Kala Pani (meaning "Black Water") may refer to:
- Kala Pani (1958 film), an 1958 Indian film (Hindi) about the prison
- Kala Pani (1996 film), a 1996 Indian film (Malayalam) about the prison
- Kalapani, disputed territory, an area under territorial dispute between Nepal and India
- Kala Pani, Pakistan, a village
- Kalapaani, India, the origin of the Kali River
- Kalapani, Nepal, a place in Nepal near the borders of China and India
- Kālā Pānī also known as Cellular Jail, a colonial-era prison in India
- Kalapani River, a river in India and Nepal
- Kala pani (taboo), a taboo of the sea in Indian culture
- Kalapani (Indian expatriates in UK), Indian expatriates who went to UK during the 17th, 18th and 19th century
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.