From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalasha or Kalash may refer to:
- Kalash people of Chitral, northern Pakistan
- Kalash, Iran, a village in East Azerbaijan Province, Iran
- Kalash-e Bozorg, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Kalash-e Kuchek, a village in Ardabil Province, Iran
- Nuristani people of Nuristan, Afghanistan
- Kalasha-ala language, also known as Kalasa, Waigali, or Waigeli
- Kalasha (kalaśa), the Sanskrit for "pitcher, jar", a Hindu symbol
- Kalasha, one of the Hindu units of measurement
- Kalash, Russian slang for Kalashnikov type rifles
- Kalash (TV series), an Indian TV series aired on Star Plus between 2001–2003
- Mount Kailash, a peak in the Kailas Range (Gangdisê Mountains), which are part of the Transhimalaya in Tibet
- Kalach (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.