From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalash may refer to:
- Kalasha Desh, valleys of Kalash in Chitral
- Kalasha, the royal warriors of NWFP, Pakistan
- Kalash people, an Indo-Aryan ethnic group, that inhabit the NWFP region and state of Pakistan
- kalash language, an Indo-Aryan language spoken by the Kalash people of northern Pakistan
- Kalasha (religion), religion of Kalash people of Pakistan
- Kalasha (kalaśa), the Sanskrit for "pitcher, jar", a Hindu symbol
- Kalasha, one of the Hindu units of measurement
- Kalash (TV series), an Indian TV series aired on Star Plus between 2001–2003
- Mount Kailash, a peak in the Kailas Range (Gangdisê Mountains), which are part of the Transhimalaya in Tibet
- Slang word for Avtomat Kalashnikova series of rifles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.