From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Kalashnikov in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Kalashnikov rifle is any one of a series of automatic rifles based on the original design of Mikhail Kalashnikov.
Kalashnikov may also refer to:
- Mikhail Kalashnikov (1919−2013), Russian small arms designer, designer of the AK-47 assault rifle
- Maxim Kalashnikov (born 1966), Russian writer and political activist
- Victor Kalashnikov (born 1942), Russian small arms designer, son of Mikhail Kalashnikov
- Viktor Kalashnikov, Russian journalist and ex-KGB officer
- Oksana Kalashnikova, a professional Georgian tennis player playing in the ITF Women's Circuit
- Marina Kalashnikova, a Russian historian and freelance journalist
- Nicholas Kalashnikoff, a Russian writer whose books include Jumper, Toyon, Yakub and The Defender
- The Song of the Merchant Kalashnikov, poem by Mikhail Lermontov, written in 1837
- Kalasnjikov a song from the soundtrack to Emir Kusturica's film Underground
- Kalashnikov (Danish band), Danish punk band of the 1980s
- Kalashnikov (band), Italian punk band of the 1990s onward
- The Neo-Kalashnikovs, New Zealand alternative rock band of the 2010s.
- The Kalashnikov Variation, a chess variation
- Kalashnikov vodka, a brand after Mikhail Kalashnikov, launched in 2004
- Kalashnikov (drink), a type of cocktail
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.