From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalenda may refer to:
- Kalenda (martial art), or Calinda, a martial art and associated dance form of the Caribbean
- Kalenda (festival), an ancient pagan festival originated by Adam, according to Jewish rabbinic literature
- Calends, or Kalendae, Kalenda, Kalendas, the first days of the month in the ancient Roman calendar
- Christmas proclamation, or Kalenda, Catholic liturgy preceding midnight mass on Christmas Eve
- Česlovas Kalenda, a Lithuanian philosopher
- Dmitri Kalenda, Estonian ice hockey player for Tallinna HK Stars
- Jean Kalenda, soccer player for Birmingham City F.C. Reserves and Academy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.