From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalima (from Arabic: كلمة, kalimah, "word") may refer to:
- The Six Kalimas, texts to memorize to learn the fundamentals of Islam
- Kalima (band), a Manchester jazz-funk band on Factory Records
- Kalima!, the second album by Kalima
- "Kalima", a track on Remembrance by Elvin Jones
- Kalima, an online journal of human rights founded by Sihem Bensedrine and Naziha Réjiba
- Kalima, a commune of Huambo Province, Angola
- Kaiima, a town and airport in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Kali Ma (or Kali-ma), "mother Kali," a name for the Hindu goddess Kālī
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.