From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalina may refer to:
- Kalina people, or Caribs, an indigenous people of the northern coastal areas of South America
- Kalina language, or Carib, the language of the Kalina people
- Kalina (given name)
- Kalina (surname)
- Kalina, Gniezno County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Kalina, Konin County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Kalina, Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Kalina, Silesian Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Kalina, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Kalina, West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)
- Kalina Mała, Poland
- Kalina, a geographical location in Mumbai
- Kalina, California, a community in Modoc County
- Kalina, Estonia, village in Mäetaguse Parish, Ida-Viru County, Estonia
- Gombe in the Democratic Republic of Congo, formerly known as Kalina
- SPG Kalina, polish tracked vehicle.
- Kalina (whale), the first orca to be born and raised successfully in captivity
- Kalina cycle, a process thorough which thermodynamic energy is converted to mechanical power
- Lada Kalina, a Russian car
- Kalyna Country, an ecomusem in Canada, whose name comes from the Slavic word Калина (Kalyna or Kalina) meaning high-bush cranberry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.