From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalina may refer to:
- Kalina, a geographical location in Mumbai
- Kalina, Gniezno County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Kalina, Konin County in Greater Poland Voivodeship (west-central Poland)
- Kalina, Masovian Voivodeship (east-central Poland)
- Kalina, Silesian Voivodeship (south Poland)
- Kalina, Warmian-Masurian Voivodeship (north Poland)
- Kalina, West Pomeranian Voivodeship (north-west Poland)
- Kalina, California, a community in Modoc County
- Kalina Mała, Poland
- Kalina, Estonia, village in Mäetaguse Parish, Ida-Viru County, Estonia
- Kalina, village in Vidin Province, Bulgaria
- Gombe in the Democratic Republic of Congo, formerly known as Kalina
- SPG Kalina, polish tracked vehicle.
- Kalina (whale), the first orca to be born and raised successfully in captivity
- Kalina cycle, a process thorough which thermodynamic energy is converted to mechanical power
- Lada Kalina, a Russian car
- Kalyna Country, an ecomusem in Canada, whose name comes from the Slavic word Калина (Kalyna or Kalina) meaning high-bush cranberry
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.