From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalinga is a province in the Philippines. It can also refer to:
- Kalinga people, an ethnic group in the Philippines
- Kalinga language, spoken in the Philippines
- Kalinga (India), an ancient kingdom in India and the present State of Orissa
- Kalinga (film), a 2006 film
- Kalinga, Queensland, a locality of Brisbane, Australia
- Kalinga Park, Brisbane, a park in northern Brisbane, Australia
- Kalinga Prize for the Popularization of Science
- Kalinga, the dynastic drum of the precolonial Kingdom of Rwanda
- Kalinga, a genus of nudibranchs (sea slugs) in the family Polyceridae. Kalinga has one species Kalinga ornata.
- 26214 Kalinga, an asteroid
- Kalingga, an ancient Indianized kingdom on the north coast of Central Java, Indonesia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.