From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kallipolis)
- Kallipolis, Caria in Caria, Anatolia
- Kallipolis, a Hellespont-port on the Thracian Chersonesus, the modern Gallipoli
- Callipolis, Calabria in Calabria, southern Italy, a port on a peninsula into the Tarentine Gulf
- "Kallipolis" is also the name Socrates uses for his utopia in Plato's dialogue The Republic
- Greek mythology
- Callipolis was a son of Alcathous, son of Pelops
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Callipolis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.