From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kallipolis)
- Kallipolis, Caria - in Caria, Anatolia
- Kallipolis - a Hellespont-port on the Thracian Chersonesus, the modern Gallipoli
- Callipolis, Calabria - in Calabria, southern Italy, a port on a peninsula into the Tarentine Gulf
- Callipolis (mythology) - In Greek mythology, Callipolis was a son of Alcathous, son of Pelops
- "Kallipolis" is also the word Socrates uses for his utopia in Plato's dialogue The Republic (Plato).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.