From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalma may refer to:
- Kalma (goddess), a Finnish goddess
- Niko Hurme, a Finnish rock musician, stage-name Kalma
- Alprazolam, a psychiatric medication, available under brand names including Kalma
- Kalma, Sudan, relocation camp in Sudan
- Kalma, Estonia, village in Orissaare Parish, Saare County, Estonia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.