From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalmyk (Хальмг, Romanization: "Halʹmg"), "Kalmuck," "Kalmuk," or "Kalmyki"' may refer to:
- Kalmyk people or Kalmyks (Хальмгуд), a group of western Mongolic people
- Kalmyk language (Хальмг келн), the language of the Kalmyk people
- Kalmyk (cattle), beef cattle breed originating with Kalmyk people
- Kalmykia (Хальмг Таңһч), or the Republic of Kalmykia, a federal subject of the Russian Federation
- Operation Kalmyk, British police operation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.