From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalpa may refer to
- Kalpa (Vedanga) "proper practice", "ritual", one of the six disciplines of Vedanga in Hinduism
- Kalpa (aeon) a Sanskrit word referring to a great length of time (Aeon) in Buddhist and Hindu cosmology
- Kalpa (timeless) meaning "eternal" with reference to Kalpa Vigraha (Sanskrit) which is a small metal idol believed to be the oldest Hindu artifact in existence and the subject of curiosity and study in 1959-60 in the United States by the CIA for its unusual properties.
- Kalpa, Himachal Pradesh, a town in Himachal Pradesh, India
- KalPa, a Finnish ice hockey team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kalpa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.