From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kalyani may refer to:
- Kalyani (rāga), a rāga in the Carnatic music of South India as well as Hindustani music
- Kalyani (TV program), a long-running Indian television program which campaigns on public health issues
- Kalyani (well), wells or reservoirs built as part of the temple complex in Hindu temples
- Kalyani, West Bengal, a town in the Nadia District of West Bengal
- Basavakalyan, a town formerly called Kalyani, in Karnataka state of India
- Western Chalukyas, an Indian dynasty, also known as Kalyani Chalukya
- Baba Kalyani (born 1949), an Indian businessman
- Galyani Vadhana, a princess of Thailand
- Kaveri (actress), a South Indian actress also known as Kalyani
- Kalyani (goddess), goddess Parvathi
- Poornitha, a South Indian actress also known as Kalyani
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.