कमालपुर हवाई अड्डे
|Operator||Airports Authority of India|
|Elevation AMSL||131 ft / 40 m|
Kamalpur Airport is a small airport located in Kamalpur, Tripura. The airport is approximately spread over a 61 acre area. It is managed by the Airports Authority of India (AAI) and is currently non-operational. AAI plans to develop the airport for operation of ATR-42 type of aircraft.
- Rao, K.V. Krishna (1991). Prepare or perish: a study of national security. Lancer Publishers. p. 275. ISBN 81-7212-001-X.
- "AAI - Kamalpur". AAI. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- "Unused Airports in India". Center For Asia Pacific Aviation. 27 November 2009. Retrieved 9 February 2012.
- http://pib.nic.in/newsite/erelease.aspx?relid=95050 Better Air Connectivity for NE Region
- Bradnock, Robert W. (1993). South Asian handbook, Volume 1992. Trade & Travel Publications. p. 564. ISBN 0-900751-40-1.