Kamdesh District (Kamdeish District, Pashto: کامدېش ولسوالۍ) is a district of Nuristan Province in eastern Afghanistan. It was originally in Konarha Province (Konar Province) and then was moved to the newly created Nuristan Province in 2001.
Since March 2004, Kamdesh District borders on:
- Bargi Matal District to the north,
- Pakistan to the east,
- Ghaziabad District and Nari District of Kunar Province to the south,
- Waygal District to the southwest, and
- Parun District to the west.
- Kāmdēsh (Approved) at GEOnet Names Server, United States National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- "Afghanistan Administrative Divisions" map, March 2007, Afghanistan Information Management Services (AIMS)
- "Afghanistan" political map, 1986, United States Central Intelligence Agency
|This Nuristan Province, Afghanistan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|