Kamen Rider Decade (character)
Kamen Rider Decade (仮面ライダーディケイド Kamen Raidā Dikeido?) is a fictional superhero who the primary protagonist and eponymous character of the 2009 Kamen Rider Series Kamen Rider Decade. Decade's name is taken from the English word decade as Decade is the 10th of the Heisei run of the Kamen Rider Series, and his chest armor features the Roman numeral X (ten). His logo features the numbers 453 and 145 below the bar code. These digits (1, 3, 4, and 5) correlate to letters of the English alphabet (A, C, D, and E) to form the word "DECADE".
- 1 Tsukasa Kadoya
- 2 Kamen Rider Decade
- 3 Equipment
- 4 Notes
- 5 References
- 6 See also
Tsukasa Kadoya (門矢 士 Kadoya Tsukasa?, portrayed by Masahiro Inoue) is a hypocritical and self-righteous young man who does not know much about his past. He has a strong desire to "catch the world" using his photos, but they never develop well. He sees this as a sign that he is not of this world, unaware of it being a prelude of it being supplanted by the worlds of the other nine Kamen Riders. However as Decade, he is seen as an agent of destruction, usually being called "the devil" (悪魔 akuma?), a rumor spread by Narutaki, who believes Tsukasa does not belong in any world even his own. In the World of Kuuga, he is briefly called "Unidentified Life-form 10". It is also revealed that those who appear in his badly developed photographs have some fate befall them, be it death or otherwise. As Tsukasa travels between dimensions, his clothing changes to suit a specific role in the Rider's World, including some accouterments similar in color to his camera and Decade's armor. He also exhibits some prior knowledge or a talent necessary to his quest in the Rider's Worlds he enters. Some examples are his knowledge of the Gurongi language in the World of Kuuga and his enrolment as a student in the World of Faiz. He has also mentioned before that he is capable of doing anything except taking photos. According to Wataru Kurenai, Tsukasa's purpose is to be whatever the other A.R. Worlds needed him to be in order to save the A.R worlds: the hero, the villain, the destroyer, or the savior.
In the film Kamen Rider Decade: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, it is revealed that Tsukasa was the Great Leader of Dai-Shocker (大ショッカー首領 Daishokkā Shuryō?), an evil organization that is attempting to take over all dimensions. He commissioned the creation of the Decadriver in order to prevent the collapse of the A.R. Worlds and allow Dai-Shocker to conquer them. Due to circumstances not covered in the film or the television series, Tsukasa suffers from amnesia and ends up in the A.R. World that is the home of Natsumi Hikari, who returns the Decadriver to him when the distortions manifest in her world and allow Tsukasa to resume his mission, without any knowledge of the intended use of the belt as he slowly regains his memories. Finally, after fighting Dai-Shocker through the alternate worlds, he and Diend kill the last of the Dai-Shocker's active Leaders, Super Apollo Geist.
However, it is eventually revealed that his true mission is to destroy the other A.R. World Riders and their worlds, a role he undertakes as the Rider War commences, becoming Kamen Rider Decade Violent Emotion. While he destroys all the other Kamen Riders except for Diend, Natsumi uses Kiva-la, a tiny Kivat that the group encountered in the World of Kiva, to transform into Kamen Rider Kiva-la. Decade then willingly allows Kiva-la to impale him through the Decadriver, causing Tsukasa to die, but not before giving Natsumi the cards left behind when he destroyed the other Kamen Riders. His death is the catalyst for the restoration of all the A.R. Worlds and everyone who died in the Rider War, even those Decade did not kill personally, such as Kamen Riders Leangle and Ixa. Afterwards, the memories of his friends are used to revive him and he leads the other Kamen Riders in the final battle with the newly formed Super Shocker and the revived Neo Organism. After a long, fierce battle, he teams up with Kamen Rider Double to destroy the Super Crisis Fortress and use the Triple Extreme Kick to destroy the Neo Organism in the form of Ultimate D. Afterwards, he and his friends return to the Hikari Studio to continue in their journey across the A.R. Worlds.
In Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen, Doktor G resurrected and gathered all defeated Rider villains, recreating Dai-Shocker. He told Tsukasa that the Riders and monsters needed to destroy the Super Sentai to ensure the survival of the Riders, and, answering that, Tsukasa took control of the new Dai-Shocker, becoming its Great Leader again to battle the Super Sentai and also the Dai-Zangyack, a new union of Super Sentai villains led by the Gokaiger's Captain Marvelous. As the Great Leader of Dai-Shocker, Tsukasa apparently destroyed many Super Sentai teams, apparently leaving only Gokai Red and Gokai Green alive, while Decade himself was seemingly the last remaining Rider. After he was wounded in his battle against Gokai Red, Doktor G used the opportunity to overthrow him and take control of the organization. The story about Riders needing to destroy Sentai to survive was a lie, and Doktor G was actually allied with Dai-Zangyack and using both Gokai Red and Decade to destroy the other heroes and afterwards kill the nominal leaders of the two organizations. However, Tsukasa and Marvelous had realized that trap. The destruction of the Super Sentai actually just an act and the truth was, all the Super Sentai and Riders were just sent into a rift between dimensions. Tsukasa turned against Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack, supported by all other Riders and Super Sentai. Alongside the Gokaigers, he killed General Shadow. In the end, he faced Doktor G, the man behind the new Dai-Shocker, and defeated him with the help of the Goseigers, and Kamen Riders Ryuki and Blade. However, after being defeated, Doktor G was revealed to be Decade's old enemy, Narutaki, who escaped afterwards, and his real identity was left a mystery.
In the final episode of Kamen Rider Wizard, Tsukasa arrives in the World within the Magic Stone, after the sorcerer Amadum, summoned him to his dimension and tasked him with defeating Haruto Soma and reclaiming the Kamen Rider Rings from him. Tsukasa instead chooses to help Haruto, alongside the other twelve Heisei-era Riders in fighting Amadum. Tsukasa is last seen departing for an unknown destination, continuing his journey and promised to fight alongside Haruto should they ever meet again.
Often, before a climactic battle begins, a major villain will ask a question to know who Tsukasa is (always phrased as "You bastard...who do you think you are?!" (貴様、何者だ？ Kisama, nani mono da??)), to which Tsukasa answers "I'm just a passing-through Kamen Rider, remember that!" (通りすがりの仮面ライダーだ、覚えておけ! Tōrisugari no Kamen Raidā da, oboeteoke!?). This phrase is also a reference to Kamen Rider Kuuga's first Episode, in which Yusuke Godai (Kuuga) meets Kaoru Ichijo, who asks what is his occupation, answering by saying that he's just a Passing-Through Dream Chaser.
Kamen Rider Decade
Decade can transform into any previous Kamen Rider with access to that respective Rider's powers and weapons. However, during Decade's battle with Dark Kiva in the Nega World, Decade loses his power and ability to transform. One of Tsukasa's particular affectations is dusting his hands, or running a hand along the blade of his sword, while fighting. In the Net Movie series, though everyone thinks his armor is pink, Tsukasa explains the color to be magenta.
Complete Form (コンプリートフォーム Konpurīto Fōmu?) is the true form of Decade that is able to manipulate the power of other Riders' final forms, accessed through the K-Touch once he regains the powers of all of the Heisei Kamen Riders. Referred to as the "King of the Rider Worlds", he wears the Decade Complete Kamen Ride Card on his helmet, embedded in the Decade Crown, and the others' Kamen Ride Cards on his chest. When Complete Form features the most powerful forms of the Heisei Kamen Riders on the cards (as seen in the Super Adventure DVD, and Movie War 2010), this version of Complete Form is called Strongest Complete Form (最強コンプリートフォーム Saikyō Konpurīto Fōmu?).
For most of the first act of Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010, Decade becomes Kamen Rider Decade Violent Emotion (仮面ライダーディケイド激情態 Kamen Raidā Dikeido Gekijōtai?, [Note 1]). This form is described as Decade's final transformation into the destroyer of worlds, with Decade's body in a lighter shade of magenta, the eyes assuming a more sinister appearance, and the normally yellow Signal Pointer (シグナルポインター Shigunaru Pointā?, the light on Decade's helmet) is violet. Decade Violent Emotion has the ability to use Attack Ride cards without being transformed into the appropriate Rider, as seen when he uses Kabuto's Clock Up, G4's Gigant and Kaixa's Side Basshar. It is apparently more powerful than his normal form, as Decade is able to single handedly destroy most of the other Riders without much trouble in this form.
In the video game Kamen Rider: Battride War, the game's main antagonist Karasu assumes the form of Decade Violent Emotion during the final battle against the Kamen Riders. His skills are effectively identical to the playable version of Decade, but without the ability to Kamen Ride into other Riders.
The Decadriver (ディケイドライバー Dikeidoraibā?) is a belt that gives Tsukasa Kadoya the ability to become Kamen Rider Decade, based around the Rider Cards. By inserting a card into the Decadriver, Decade can invoke the cards' abilities. In Complete Form, the Decadriver is moved to the right side of his belt where Decade inserts his Final Attack Ride Cards and activates them by touching the Decadriver's window.
In the film, Decade is transformed by a Decade Final Form Ride Card into the Jumbo Decadriver (ジャンボディケイドライバー Janbo Dikeidoraibā?), a larger version of the Decadriver which is worn by a Kamen Ride Card-summoned Kamen Rider J to transform into Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation (ジャンボフォーメーション Janbo Fōmēshon?). This form is identical to the usual Complete Form, apart from the fact that Decade is now many times larger, and wears the Decadriver on the front of his belt, with no K-Touch.
Decade's primary weapon is the Ride Booker (ライドブッカー Raido Bukkā?) which has three modes: the default Book Mode (ブックモード Bukku Mōdo?), which is placed on the left side of his belt and holds the Rider Cards that Decade uses in his arsenal, Gun Mode (ガンモード Gan Mōdo?) which can be used to execute the Dimension Blast (ディメンションブラスト Dimenshon Burasuto?) finisher and Sword Mode (ソードモード Sōdo Mōdo?) which can be used to execute the Dimension Slash (ディメンションスラッシュ Dimenshon Surasshu?) finisher. When fighting Gyūki, Decade briefly fought as Ryuki with a red bullfighting cape adorning the blade of Sword Mode. In either Mode, Decade primarily uses the Ride Booker in the place of the Heisei Kamen Riders' signature weapons, bladed or firearms.
Like the Heisei Riders in Kamen Rider Ryuki and Kamen Rider Blade, Decade has card-based weaponry and powers: the Rider Cards (ライダーカード Raidā Kādo?). However, due to a seal placed on them all, Tsukasa travels across the worlds to remove the seals and regain the abilities that the cards endow. These cards are based on and are tied into Bandai's and Carddass's trading card video game Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride.
Kamen Ride Cards
The Kamen Ride Cards (カメンライドカード Kamen Raido Kādo?) supposedly possess all the powers of the 9 previous Heisei Kamen Riders, along with Shōwa Kamen Riders as seen in Super Hero Taisen. These cards allow Decade to assume the main form of the Kamen Rider he transforms into. Because they were sealed, Tsukasa must touch the heart of a world's Kamen Rider in resolving an issue threatening that world.
- Decade (ディケイド Dikeido?): Initial card; transforms Tsukasa into Kamen Rider Decade. Tsukasa must use this card first before assuming any other transformations.
- Kuuga (クウガ Kūga?): Regained when Tsukasa gains Yusuke's trust. Decade uses this card to assume Kuuga's Mighty Form.
- Kiva (キバ Kiba?): Regained when Tsukasa acknowledges Wataru as the Fangires' King. Decade uses this card to assume Kiva's Kiva Form.
- Ryuki (リュウキ Ryūki?): Regained when Tsukasa and Shinji work together to defeat Kamata. Decade uses this card to assume Ryuki's Ryuki Form. Decade can also travel through mirrors like the original Ryuki and can summon the Drag Saber without the need of an Attack Ride Card.
- Blade (ブレイド Bureido?): Regained when Tsukasa shows Kazuma that even followers are important as leaders. Decade uses this card to assume Blade's Ace Form.
- Faiz (ファイズ Faizu?): Transforms Decade into Faiz, initially sealed after being used once. Regained when Tsukasa teaches Takumi that protecting those dear matters regardless of who he is.
- Agito (アギト?): Regained when Tsukasa teaches Shouichi (and Yusuke) that you can't run away from your problems. Decade uses this card to assume Agito's Ground Form.
- Den-O (デンオウ Den'ō?): Regained when Tsukasa refers to Momotaros by his real name after calling him kind-hearted and restoring his sense of self. Decade uses this card to assume Den-O's Sword Form.
- Kabuto (カブト?): Transforms Decade into Kabuto's Rider Form, used once before its power is sealed. Regained when Tsukasa taught Mayu the true meaning about her Grandmother's saying of looks being deceiving while praising Souji's family bonds.
- Hibiki (ヒビキ?): Transforms Decade into Hibiki, used once before its power is sealed. Its silhouette turned black after Hibiki's metamorphosis into Gyuki. Regained after Asumu becomes the new Hibiki and Tsukasa learns the true meaning of the Ongekidō.
- Decade Complete (ディケイドコンプリート Dikeido Konpurīto?): Decade's only Final Kamen Ride Card (ファイナルカメンライドカード Fainaru Kamen Raido Kādo?), manifesting after Tsukasa regains his ability to become Decade in the World of Negatives, realizing that he must continue journeying to save the A.R. Worlds. By inserting the card into the K-Touch, it transforms Decade into Complete Form.
- Black (ブラック Burakku?): A card containing the power of Kamen Rider Black. Diend borrows it to summon Kotaro from the World of Black while in the World of Black RX, as he claims that Decade cannot use the card. But in theory, this card allows Decade to transform into Kamen Rider Black.
- In Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010, Decade acquires Kamen Ride Cards for all of the Kamen Riders he defeats, including Skyrider, Super-1, and J, as well as all other Main Riders. Amongst these cards is also the Kamen Rider Skull card but unlike the others, it is sealed (he later gave it to Kamen Rider Double). Decade kept these cards after all the Riders were restored.
- 1 (イチゴウ Ichigō?): Transforms Decade into Kamen Rider 1. First used in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen. When Decade uses this Kamen Ride, the Decadriver takes on the appearance of Rider 1's Typhoon belt (but changes back when struck by Captain Marvelous as Akarenger); it is unknown if this is a property of the card itself or a yet-undemonstrated ability of Decade's.
Form Ride Cards
Form Ride Cards (フォームライドカード Fōmu Raido Kādo?) allow Decade to assume any of the different forms the Heisei Riders have. Accessing these forms grants Decade the use of any weapon exclusive to that form. Generally, Decade changes forms within one Rider forms. However, Decade does not have to be a particular Rider to transform into one of that Rider alternate forms, demonstrated when Decade (as Ryuki) changed into Den-O Ax Form while fighting Gyuki and when Decade transformed into Faiz Axel Form as himself while fighting Schwarian and two of his minions.
- Kuuga Titan (クウガタイタン Kūga Taitan?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Kuuga Titan Form. Used once in the World of Kiva to fight Kamen Rider Kiva Dogga and Garulu form.
- Kuuga Dragon (クウガドラゴン Kūga Doragon?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Kuuga Dragon Form. Used once in the World of Kiva to fight Kamen Rider Kiva Garulu form.
- Kiva Garulu (キバガルル Kiba Garuru?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Kiva Garulu Form. Unlike Kiva himself, who is left-handed in this form, Tsukasa prefers his right hand. This card is first used in the World of Ryuki to fight Kamen Rider Knight and again in the World of Agito to fight Kamen Rider Exceed Gills.
- Kiva Dogga (キバドッガ Kiba Dogga?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Kiva Dogga Form. Used once in the World of Ryuki to fight Kamen Rider Knight.
- Kiva Basshaa (キババッシャー Kiba Basshā?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Kiva Basshaa Form. Used once in the World of Ryuki to fight Kamen Rider Knight.
- Agito Flame (アギトフレイム Agito Fureimu?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Agito Flame Form. Used once in the World of Den-O to fight Kamen Rider Den-O Ax Form.
- Agito Storm (アギトストーム Agito Sutōmu?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Agito Storm Form. Used once in the World of Den-O to fight Kamen Rider Den-O Ax Form and Rod Form.
- Kuuga Pegasus (クウガペガサス Kūga Pegasasu?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Kuuga Pegasus Form. Used once in the World of Kabuto to fight the Geophilid Worm. Since Decade was only in this form for a few seconds, it's unknown if he experiences the same sensory overload as in the original series.
- Faiz Axel (ファイズアクセル Faizu Akuseru?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Faiz Axel Form. While in the original series, this form moved at the speed of sound for only 10 seconds, Decade version allows him to match the Worms and the ZECT Riders' Clock Up system which moves at the speed of light. This card is first used in the World of Kabuto to fight Kamen Rider TheBee and again in the World of Black to fight the Scorpion Imagin and Mantis Fangire.
- Den-O Ax (デンオウアックス Den'ō Akkusu?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Den-O Ax Form. Used once in the World of Hibiki to fight Gyuki.
- Kabuto Masked (カブトマスクド Kabuto Masukudo?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Kabuto Masked Form. This card is not used in the series, but in the S.I.C Hero Saga side story, Masked Rider Decade: World of Stronger where Decade uses this card to protect himself from Delza Army General Steel's steel shaft. Unlike the other Form Ride Cards, this card transforms Decade into the default form of the Rider instead of a mid-upgraded form.
- Den-O Rod (デンオウロッド Den'ō Roddo?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Den-O Rod Form. This card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japan's Detail of Heroes book on Decade.
- Den-O Gun (デンオウガン Den'ō Gan?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Den-O Gun Form. This card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japan's Detail of Heroes book on Decade.
- Den-O Wing (デンオウウイング Den'ō Uingu?): Decade transforms into Kamen Rider Den-O Wing Form. This card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japan's Detail of Heroes book on Decade.
Attack Ride Cards
The Attack Ride Cards (アタックライドカード Atakku Raido Kādo?) allow Decade to perform any of his own attacks, or a signature attack of whatever Kamen Rider he has transformed into.
- Slash (スラッシュ Surasshu?): As Decade, This increases the damage done by the Ride Booker's Sword Mode.
- Burst (バースト Basuto?): As Decade, This grants the Ride Booker's Gun Mode rapid fire capabilities.
- Illusion (イリュージョン Iryūjon?): As Decade, This creates multiple images of Decade. Each image can come in physical contact with the target. If used in conjunction with the Final Attack Ride card, all the Decades will perform the final attack at the same time.
- Invisible (インビジブル Inbijiburu?): As Decade, This allows Decade to become invisible.
- Clock Up (クロックアップ Kurokku Appu?): As Kabuto, Decade moves extremely fast to the point that seconds slow down into minutes.
- Auto Vajin (オートバジン Ōtobajin?): As Faiz, Decade turns the Machine Decader into the Auto Vajin, Faiz's own motorcycle, which goes into Battle Mode (バトルモード Batoru Mōdo?). This also allows Decade to access the Faiz Edge via the Auto Vajin's right shoulder.
- Ongekibou Rekka (オンゲキボウ・レッカ Ongekibō Rekka?): As Hibiki, Decade takes out a pair of drumsticks from his lower back to charge them with power and use the finisher Kiboujutsu Rekkadan (鬼棒術・烈火弾 Kibōjutsu Rekkadan?), igniting the tops with flames, creating torch-like weapons that shoot fireballs to incinerate targets. Decade's fireballs are powerful enough to destroy giant Makamou as well.
- Strike Vent (ストライクベント Sutoraiku Bento?): As Ryuki, Decade summons the Drag Claw (ドラグクロー Doragu Kurō?), a dragon-headed gauntlet that can send a burst of flames out of its mouth. Unlike the original Ryuki, it does not need Dragreder's assistance.
- Metal (メタル Metaru?): As Blade, Decade invokes the power of the Seven of Spades Rouse Card, Metal Trilobite, to enhance resilience to physical harm by transmutating his body into organic metal.
- Mach (マッハ Mahha?): As Blade, Decade invokes the power of the Nine of Spades Rouse Card, Mach Jaguar, to enhance his speed and agility.
- Ore Sanjou! (オレサンジョウ！ Ore Sanjō!?, "Here I come!"): As Den-O, Decade utters Momotaros' signature phrase and performs his signature pose.
- Kotaewa Kiite Nai (コタエハキイテナイ Kotae wa kiitenai?, "I can't hear you!"): As Den-O, Decade transforms into Gun Form, utters Ryutaros' signature phrase and performs his signature pose.
- Bokuni Tsurarete Miru? (ボクニツラレテミル？ Boku ni tsuraretemiru??, "Won't you let me reel you in?"): Although this card is only seen and not used, based on the effects of the "Ore Sanjou" and "Kotaewa Kiite Nai" cards, this card would transform Decade as Den-O into Rod Form, utter Urataros' signature phrase and perform his signature pose.
- Nakerude (ナケルデ Nakeru de?, "You Cried"): Although this card is only seen and not used, based on the effects of the "Ore Sanjou" and "Kotaewa Kiite Nai" cards, this card would transform Decade as Den-O into Ax Form, utter Kintaros' signature phrase and perform his signature pose.
- Tsuppari (ツッパリ Tsuppari?, "Thrust"): As Den-O Ax Form, Decade launches a series of palm strikes.
- Rekka Daizantou (レッカダイザントウ Rekka Daizantō?, "Blazing Great Slicing Sword"): While in Complete Form and wielding the Rekka Daizantou, Decade uses this weapon to perform the Many Fires Profusion (百火繚乱 Hyakka Ryōran?) attack.
- Gaga no Udewa (ガガノウデワ Gaga no Udewa?, "Gaga Armlet"): Arms Decade Complete Form with the Gaga Armlet.
- Onibi (オニビ?): As Hibiki, Decade's mask shoots a powerful flame breath attack.
- Gigant (ギガント Giganto?): Summons G4's Gigant.
- Side Basshar (サイドバッシャー Saido Basshā?): Turns the Machine Decader into the Side Basshar in Battle Mode.
- Televikun (テレビクン Terebikun?): Allows Decade Complete Form to use all the Heisei Riders in their ultimate forms finishers. Appears in the Super Adventure DVD Kamen Rider Decade: Protect! The World of Televikun.
- Hyper Clock Up (ハイパークロックアップ Haipā Kurokku Appu?): As Kabuto Hyper Form, Decade is able travel at near light speeds, allowing him to travel forward or backward through time. This card is not shown in the TV series, but is used in the S.I.C Hero Saga side story published in Hobby Japan magazine.
- Utchari (ウッチャリ Utchari?, "Launch"): As Den-O Ax Form, Decade performs a Sumo lifting attack. This card does not appear in the television series, but is featured in Hobby Japan's Detail of Heroes book on Decade.
- Advent (アドベント Adobento?): As Ryuki, Decade summons the Contract Monster Dragredder. First used in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.
Final Form Ride Cards
Final Form Ride Cards (ファイナルフォームライドカード Fainaru Fōmu Raido Kādo?) gives Decade the power to bestow new forms upon other Riders by reaching into their back, telling them beforehand "It might tickle a bit". Only while the cards stay in effect, the transformed Rider can alternate between his new form and his original Rider form. Decade's Final Form Ride cards can also work on any Riders Diend manages to summon. During the events of Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider W & Decade: Movie War 2010, Decade use the All Rider (オールライダー Ōru Raidā?) card to transform all nine Heisei Kamen Riders into their Final Form Ride forms. When it is used, only five of the Riders turn into their Final Form Ride forms (Kuuga Gouram, Ryuki Dragreder, Agito Tornador, Zecter Kabuto, Hibiki Akanetaka), while three others summons their vehicles (The Castle Doran, Jet Sliger, and the DenLiner) and the last used an alternate form (Blade Jack Form).
- Kamen Rider Kuuga: The Kuuga Gouram (クウガゴウラム Kūga Gōramu?) card transforms Kuuga into a creature similar to the Gouram, giving him the ability to fly.
- Kamen Rider Kiva: The Kiva Arrow (キバアロー Kiba Arō?) card transforms Kiva into a large Kivat-like bow with an arrow resembling Kiva's sealed Hell's Gate leg.
- Kamen Rider Ryuki: The Ryuki Dragreder (リュウキドラグレッダー Ryūki Doragureddā?) card transforms Ryuki into a creature similar to Dragreder, Ryuki's Contract Monster.
- Kamen Rider Blade: The Blade Blade (ブレイドブレード Bureido Burēdo?) card transforms Blade into a large sword similar to the Blay Rouzer.
- Kamen Rider 555: The Faiz Blaster (ファイズブラスター Faizu Burasutā?) card transforms Faiz into a large laser cannon, similar in appearance to Faiz's own Faiz Blaster weapon.
- Kamen Rider Agito: The Agito Tornador (アギトトルネイダー Agito Toruneidā?) card transforms Agito into a hoverboard similar to the Machine Tornador Slider Mode.
- Kamen Rider Den-O: The DenLiner (デンライナー Denrainā?) card is the original Den-O Final Form Ride card. This version was never used, but it is said that it can allow Den-O to become a copy of the DenLiner Gouka. Diend originally had this card in his possession, but after Decade takes the card from him, it transforms into the Momotaros (モモタロス Momotarosu?) Final Form Ride card. Ejecting his host, Den-O Sword Form transforms into Momotaros. Momotaros calls this form "Super Momotaros" (超・モモタロス Chō Momotarosu?), even though nothing has physically changed about his Imagin body.
- Kamen Rider Kabuto: The Zecter Kabuto (ゼクターカブト Zekutā Kabuto?) card transforms Kabuto into a giant Kabuto Zecter. It is able to burrow underground.
- Kamen Rider Hibiki: The Hibiki Ongekiko (ヒビキオンゲキコ?) card first transforms Hibiki into a form similar to the Disk Animal Akanetaka called the Hibiki Akanetaka (ヒビキアカネタカ?), then when Decade activates the Hibiki Final Attack Ride Card, it transforms into an Ongekiko (音撃鼓) to deliver the final blow.
- Kamen Rider W: The Kamen Rider W (カメンライダーダブル Kamen Raidā Daburu?) card splits Kamen Rider Double CycloneJoker into Kamen Rider Double CycloneCyclone (仮面ライダーＷ（ダブル）サイクロンサイクロン Kamen Raidā Daburu Saikuron Saikuron?), controlled by Philip, and Kamen Rider Double JokerJoker (仮面ライダーＷ（ダブル）ジョーカージョーカー Kamen Raidā Daburu Jōkā Jōkā?), controlled by Shotaro. Unlike the other Final Form Ride forms, Double CycloneCyclone and Double JokerJoker do not require their corresponding Final Attack Ride card to execute their finishing attack.
- Kamen Rider Stronger: The Strong Zecter (ストロングゼクター Sutorongu Zekutā?) card transforms Stronger into a giant beetle. This was used in the S.I.C Hero Saga side story Masked Rider Decade: World of Stronger.
In the OOO, Den-O, All Riders: Let's Go Kamen Riders net movie, while playing poker Kamen Rider Decade transforms Garren into hishi mochi (菱餅?), Chalice into a heart-shaped chocolate (チョコ Choko?), and General Shadow into a fishbowl (金魚鉢 Kingyobachi?).
In the Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride arcade game, Decade uses the Kuuga Ball (クウガボール Kūga Bōru?) card to change Kuuga into a dodgeball-like form to perform the Decade Dodge (ディケイドドッジ Dikeido Dojji?) attack.
Final Attack Ride Cards
The Final Attack Ride Cards (ファイナルアタックライドカード Fainaru Atakku Raido Kādo?) are Decade's most powerful attacks, used for finishing off enemies. The Final Attack Ride Cards, if used in conjunction with the Final Form Rides, can allow Decade to perform an attack with that Rider's Final Form (which usually resemble that Rider's own signature attack in some way). If the Final Attack Ride is used in conjunction with Kamen Ride Cards, they allow Decade to perform the signature attack of the Rider he is transformed into. If the Final Attack Ride is used when Decade is in Complete Form, he can perform that Rider's signature move (in their ultimate form) alongside the summoned Rider using the Ride Booker to improvise if the attack uses a weapon.
- Decade: Decade performs the Rider Kick called the Dimension Kick (ディメンションキック Dimenshon Kikku?). With the Ride Booker in Sword Mode, Decade can execute a highly charged slash called the Dimension Slash (ディメンションスラッシュ Dimenshon Surasshu?). While in Gun Mode, Decade can execute a highly charged shot called the Dimension Blast (ディメンションブラスト Dimenshon Burasuto?). All these attacks involve the Decadriver generating large golden Final Attack Ride cards, which Decade leaps/runs/shoots through, the final card having an image of Decade's attack before he bursts through it. These hologram cards can also stun the enemy before the attack connects and can line up to track the enemy.
- When used by Decade Complete Form, the Dimension Kick becomes the Enhanced Dimension Kick (強化ディメンションキック Kyōka Dimenshon Kikku?).
- Alongside Double CycloneCyclone and Double JokerJoker, Decade executes a triple Rider Kick called the Triple Extreme (トリプルエクストリーム Toripuru Ekusutorīmu?).
- In All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker, a variation of this card is the Final Kamen Attack Form Ride Card (ファイナルカメンアタックフォームライドカード Fainaru Kamen Atakku Fōmu Raido Kādo?) which is used while Decade Complete Form Jumbo Formation is active. Decade performs the Final Dimension Kick (ファイナルディメンションキック Fainaru Dimenshon Kikku?), a variation of the Dimension Kick, transforming the Shōwa and Heisei Riders into Kamen Ride cards for Decade to travel through as opposed to Final Attack Ride cards before hitting the target.
- Kuuga: The Kuuga Gouram rushes toward Decade with the target stuck in his pincers while Decade performs the Mighty Kick-like Decade Assault (ディケイドアサルト Dikeido Asaruto?) flying kick towards the target.
- Kiva: With the Kiva Arrow, Decade performs the Decade Fang (ディケイドファング Dikeido Fangu?) which fires the arrow, unfolding to hit the target in similarly to Kiva's Darkness Moon Break Rider Kick. While in Complete Form and having summoned Kiva Emperor Form, Decade can execute the Final Zanvat Slash attack alongside Kiva Emperor Form.
- Ryuki: With Ryuki Dragreder flying behind to boost his attack's power, Decade performs the Decade Dragoon (ディケイドドラグーン Dikeido Doragūn?) which is similar to Ryuki's Final Vent, the Dragon Rider Rider Kick. While in Complete Form and having summoned Ryuki Survive Form, Decade can execute the Burning Saber attack alongside Ryuki Survive Form.
- Blade: With the Blade Blade, Decade performs the Decade Edge (ディケイドエッジ Dikeido Ejji?) where the Blade Blade charges with electricity then is slashed down to make a huge electric shockwave similar to Blade's Lightning Slash. The same card can be used by Decade in Blade's Ace Form to execute Blade's Lightning Blast Rider Kick. While in Complete Form and having summoned Blade King Form, Decade can execute the Royal Straight Flush attack alongside Blade King Form.
- Faiz: With the Faiz Blaster, Decade shoots an energy drill at the enemy before performing the Decade Photon (ディケイドフォトン Dikeido Foton?), a powerful laser blast with some recoil, which is similar to Faiz's Crimson Smash Rider Kick. The same card can be used by Decade while as Faiz, executing Faiz's Crimson Smash. While in Complete Form and having summoned Faiz Blaster Form, Decade can execute the Photon Buster attack alongside Faiz Blaster Form.
- Agito: On the Agito Tornador, Decade executes a slashing attack with the Ride Booker in Sword Mode called the Decade Tornado (ディケイドトルネード Dikeido Torunēdo?) which is similar to Agito Flame Form's Saber Brake Slash. The same card can be used by Decade in Agito's Ground Form to execute Agito's Rider Kick. While in Complete Form and having summoned Agito Shining Form, Decade can execute the Shining Clash attack alongside Agito Shining Form.
- Den-O: When used in the series, Momotaros executes the Decade Liner (ディケイドライナー Dikeido Rainā?) similar to Den-O's Extreme Slash, labeled by Momotaros as "My Finishing Attack, Decade Version" (俺の必殺技・ディケイドバージョン Ore no Hissatsu Waza: Dikeido Bājon?). While in Complete Form and having summoned Den-O Liner Form, Decade can execute the Train Slash attack alongside Den-O Liner Form.
- Kabuto: The Zecter Kabuto charges at the opponent in a devastating mid-air body slam called the Decade Meteor (ディケイドメテオ Dikeido Meteo?). With the target left vulnerable in mid-air, Kabuto and Decade execute their respective Rider Kick attacks while in Clock Up. The same card can be used by Decade in Kabuto's Rider Form to execute Kabuto's Rider Kick. While in Complete Form and having summoned Kabuto Hyper Form, Decade can execute the Hyper Kick or a Maximum Hyper Cyclone alongside Kabuto Hyper Form.
- Hibiki: With Hibiki Ongekiko, Decade performs the Decade Wave (ディケイドウェイブ Dikeido Weibu?), where Hibiki Ongekiko attaches to the target and allows Decade to perform his version of an Ongekida finisher using Hibiki's Ongekibou Rekka. While in Complete Form and having summoned Armed Hibiki, Decade can execute the KiShin Kakusei attack alongside Armed Hibiki.
- Amazon (アマゾン?): The GaGa Armlet is transferred to Amazon, allowing Amazon to perform the Super Dai Setsudan (スーパー大切断 Sūpā Dai Setsudan?, Super Great Slice) attack.
- Diend (ディエンド Diendo?): Using the Diend Kamen Ride Card (used as a Final Attack Ride Card) allows Decade to execute an attack similar to the Dimension Shoot alongside Diend.
The K-Touch (ケータッチ Kētatchi?) is a special touchscreen cell phone. Originally from the World of Negatives in the possession of the Dark Riders, the K-Touch was designed to attach onto the Decadriver replacing the card slot, which is moved to his right hip, allowing Decade to transform into Complete Form. In this form, Decade can still use his Ride Cards by inserting them in the card slot and touching its visor, allowing Decade to summon the powers and weapons of the ultimate form of any of the previous Kamen Riders. When a Rider is summoned, the cards on Complete Form's chest and shoulders change to match the Rider's specific Kamen Ride card and the summoned Rider copies Decade's motions. When activating the K-Touch's functions in Complete Form, any of the Nine Heisei Riders present will be transfomed into their most powerful form. As shown in SIC Hero Saga, World of Stronger, the K-Touch can be used in Decade's default form to allow himself to turn into one of the Rider's strongest forms.
Final Kamen Rides
- Survive (サバイブ Sabaibu?): Summons Kamen Rider Ryuki Survive, armed with the Drag Visor-Zwei. In the TV series, this is first used in the World of Negatives to defeat Kamen Rider Ryuga and again in the World of the Rider War to defeat Yuki.
- Blaster (ブラスター Burasutā?): Summons Kamen Rider Faiz Blaster Form, armed with the Faiz Blaster. In the TV series, this is first used in the World of Negatives to defeat Kamen Rider Orga and again in the World of Amazon to weaken Llumu Qhimil.
- Hyper (ハイパー Haipā?): Summons Kamen Rider Kabuto Hyper Form, armed with the Perfect Zecter (though it wasn't on his person the first time he was summoned). In the TV series, this is first used in the World of Negatives to defeat Kamen Rider Dark Kabuto with Hyper Kick and again in the World of Black RX to defeat Kamen Rider Hercus and Kamen Rider Ketaros with the Perfect Zecter's Maximum Hyper Cyclone.
- In SIC Hero Saga, World Of Stronger, Decade in his default form used this to transform into Kabuto Hyper Form to fight Stronger Charge Up Form, but was defeated. Also used again by Decade Complete Form to fight Stronger Charge Up Form but unfortunately was beaten by Stronger Charge Up' Super Stronger Electric Kick.
- Emperor (エンペラー Enperā?): Summons Kamen Rider Kiva Emperor Form, armed with the Zanvat Sword. Used once in the TV series in the World of Diend to defeat the Darkroaches.
- Armed (アームド Āmudo?): Summons Kamen Rider Armed Hibiki, armed with the Armed Saber. Used once in the TV series in the World of Diend to defeat Fourteen.
- Liner (ライナー Rainā?): Summons Kamen Rider Den-O Liner Form, armed with the DenKamen Sword. Used once in the World of Shinkenger to destroy Chinomanako, only he fled the battle.
- King (キング Kingu?): Summons Kamen Rider Blade King Form, armed with the King Rouzer. Used once in the TV series in the World of Shinkenger to weaken Chinomanako Diend Form and Kamen Rider Blade.
- Shining (シャイニング Shainingu?): Summons Kamen Rider Agito Shining Form, armed with the Shining Caliber. Used once in the TV series in the World of Black RX to defeat Schwarian.
- Ultimate (アルティメット Arutimetto?): Summons Kamen Rider Kuuga Ultimate Form. This K-Touch option is not used in the television series, but shown in Kamen Rider: Battride War.
In Kamen Rider Decade: The Last Story, Kuuga and Den-O's options are changed to Rising Ultimate (ライジングアルティメット Raijingu Arutimetto?) and Super Climax (スーパークライマックス Sūpā Kuraimakkusu?, written as "Chou Climax" on the card) respectively, including the cards on Decade Complete Form's chest armor.
The Machine Decader (マシンディケイダー Mashin Dikeidā?) is Decade's personal Honda DN-01 cruiser motorcycle. Like Decade himself, the Decader can assume the form of the respective Rider's motorcycle. It exhibits this ability when Decade (as Faiz) transforms the Decader into the Auto Vajin and the Side Basshar as Decade Violent Emotion.
The Decade Bazooka (ディケイドバズーカ Dikeido Bazūka?) is a firearm weapon of Decade's that is only seen in the Kamen Rider Decade Super Adventure DVD. To tie in with the DVD, the Decade Bazooka is constructed from cardboard punchouts and glue by Yusuke Onodera, much like prizes given out with issues of the TV-Kun magazine. When wielded by Decade, it grows to a large weapon and can fire an extremely powerful blast of energy.
- The name Gekijōtai (激情態?) is a pun on the word for "theater" (劇場 gekijō?), which literally translates as "Fury Form". The May 2010 issue of Hyper Hobby magazine and Bandai's S.H. Figuarts toyline officially translate this name as "Violent Emotion", a literal translation of the word gekijō (激情?) which omits any translation for the word tai (態?, "form").
- "テレビ朝日｜仮面ライダーディケイド". Retrieved 2009-01-18.
- "Blackbird,fly_rider". Retrieved 2009-05-02.
- "TV Asahi's page on Kamen Rider Decade". Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- "TV Asahi's page on Complete Form". Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- Figure-Oh No. 142
- "TV Asahi's page on the Decadriver". Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Ride Booker". Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- "TV Asahi's page on Decade's Rider Cards". Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 1: Rider War
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 3: Transcendence
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 5: The Biting King's Qualifications
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 7: Super Trick of the Real Criminal
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 9: Blade Blade
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 11: 555 Faces, 1 Treasure
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 13: Awakening: Tornado of Souls
- "TV Asahi's page on Decade Complete cards". Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 27: Black × Black RX
- Detail of Heroes 04: Kamen Rider Decade Special Photo Book "Kamen Ride". Hobby Japan, 2010.
- Kamen Rider Decade The Movie: All Riders vs. Dai-Shocker
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 8: Welcome to the Blade Restaurant
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 16: Warning: Kabuto Running Amok
- Masked Rider Den-O Photo Book: Imagin
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 25: Heretic Rider, Go Forth!
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 29: The Strong, Naked, Strong Guy
- Kamen Rider Decade: Protect! The World of Televikun
- Hobby Japan, October 2010
- "TV Asahi's page on the Kuuga Gouram". Retrieved 2009-02-08.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Kiva Arrow". Retrieved 2009-02-22.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Ryuki Dragreder". Retrieved 2009-03-08.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Blade Blade". Retrieved 2009-03-22.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Faiz Blaster". Retrieved 2009-04-05.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Agito Tornador". Retrieved 2009-04-19.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Zecter Kabuto". Retrieved 2009-05-17.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Hibiki Ongekiko and the Hibiki Akanetaka". Retrieved 2009-05-31.
- Kamen Rider Decade finale: Destroyer of Worlds
- "TV Asahi's page on the K-Touch". Retrieved 2009-06-17.
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 21: The Walking All- Rider Album
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 22: Wanted: Diend
- Kamen Rider Decade episode 24: The Arrival of the Samurai Sentai
- "Honda | お客様相談センター | 仮面ライダーのバイク（仮面ライダーディケイド）". Retrieved 2009-06-01.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Machine Decader". Retrieved 2009-06-17.