Kamen Rider Fourze (character)
Kamen Rider Fourze (仮面ライダーフォーゼ Kamen Raidā Fōze?) is the primary and eponymous protagonist of the 2011-2012 Kamen Rider Series Kamen Rider Fourze. Kamen Rider Fourze's name is meant to resemble the number 40, as Fourze serves as a 40th anniversary for the Kamen Rider Series and there are 40 different powers he can access. The series also commemorates the 50th anniversary of manned spaceflight, lending itself to Kamen Rider Fourze's spacecraft-inspired design and arsenal.
Kamen Rider Fourze makes his debut appearance in Kamen Rider OOO Wonderful: The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals where he assists Kamen Rider OOO fight the film's main antagonist Gara and tells Kamen Rider OOO that he will befriend all Kamen Riders.
- 1 Gentaro Kisaragi
- 2 Kamen Rider Fourze
- 3 Equipment
- 4 Notes
- 5 References
- 6 See also
Gentaro Kisaragi (如月 弦太朗 Kisaragi Gentarō?, portrayed by Sota Fukushi) is a second-year transfer student at Amanogawa High School who looks like the delinquent yankee, wearing a short jacket over a T-shirt and baggy pants, with his hair in a pompadour, rather than the clean cut uniform worn by other AGHS students. Despite his outlandish appearance, Gentaro is very sociable and willing to make friends with almost everyone he comes across, often doing bizarre things to get to know someone he wants to befriend better and going to great lengths to help a friend in need. He puts friendship above anything else and values every friend he has, to the point of crying hard whenever he hears a sad story about a friend. He also has a special handshake he does with his friends and is commonly used whenever Gentaro makes a new friend. The reason he does so is because he wants to see that person he befriends smile, which is the best feeling one could have. He is generally very earnest and very thick-skinned, but can also can actually be very dense and imperceptive. He is also prone to say things other people have a hard time comprehending, due to his unique and bizarre view in things. These quirky qualities are seen by others around him to be both annoying shortcomings and unusual strengths.
On his first day at AGHS, he reunites with his childhood friend Yuki Jojima. After this reunion, Gentaro makes it his objective to befriend loner Kengo Utahoshi, who goes out of his way to avoid him. Gentaro's search for Kengo results with him getting into a confrontation with the head cheerleader Miu Kazashiro and star football player Shun Daimonji until a strange creature Yuki identifies as a Zodiarts appears. Though he appears to have been knocked out while fighting off the Orion Zodiarts, Gentaro sees Kengo's arrival in the Powerdizer exo-suit and later follows him and Yuki to an abandoned part of campus where they enter a locker that transports them to a lunar base known as the Rabbit Hatch where the Fourze Driver, created by Kengo's father, is being kept. Gentaro takes the item after hearing Kengo speak of his difficulty in manning the Powerdizer, and then faces off against the Orion Zodiarts as Yuki instructs him on how to use the driver. Transforming into a figure code-named Fourze, Gentaro is able to defeat the Orion Zodiarts, and he is begrudgingly allowed to keep the Fourze Driver in order to battle the Zodiarts menace. To cement his new friendship with Kengo, inspired by Tomoko Nozama's presentation of an urban legends website she found that details the deeds of Kamen Riders for the previous 39 years, Gentaro forms the Kamen Rider Club while taking up the title of Kamen Rider. Eventually, his club grows in members as does his array of Switches to utilize as he faces off against the group distributing the Zodiart Switches to his classmates: the Horoscopes. However, briefly receiving aid from Kamen Rider Nadeshiko before gaining aid in the Kamen Rider's new club member, Ryusei Sakuta, Kamen Rider Meteor, Gentaro continues to protect his friends as well as his school from the threat of the Horoscopes. Along the way, Gentaro and his friends also befriend Inga Blink as they help her save the world from the Kyodain.
It would be during the end of his first fall term in Amanogawa High that Gentaro and his friends learn the Horoscopes are an inner circle led by Mituaki Gamou, who is not only the school chairman but also was a presumed friend of Kengo's father. As the final confrontation begins, Gentaro learns that Kengo is the Core Child, a construct of Cosmic Energy created from the Core Switch that Rokuro and Gamou reversed engineered to create the Fourze System and the Zodiarts Switches. Though he helps Kengo cope with him leaving to see the Presenters, the alien race that sent him to Earth, Gentaro is forced to watch Gamou end Kengo's life. However, thanks to a letter Kengo left behind, Gentaro resolves to show Gamou the error of ways. Though he succeeds in reaching through to him, Gentaro watches as Gamou's body begins to dissolve into stardust, just as he promises to meet the Presenters in the chairman's stead. Upon learning that Gamou restored Kengo to life, Gentaro reforms the Kamen Rider Club into the Space Kamen Rider Club, with the intent to befriend everyone in the universe.
Five years after his adventures, while his friends are living their dreams, Gentaro became a teacher at Amanogawa High and new advisor of the Kamen Rider Club whose sole member is Miyoko Ohki. However, Gentaro encounters a student name Saburo Kazeta whose psychic powers are being manipulated by a criminal named Banba who is working with the Akumaizer trio. Reunited with his school mates, Gentaro manages to win Saburo's trust by destroying the Fourze Driver to convince the youth that he can change. Though this allowed Saburo become Inazuman and defeat Banba, Gentaro pursues Eel to the past alongside Kamen Riders Meteor and Nadeshiko. Borrowing the Fourze Driver from his past self in his third year, Gentaro aids Kamen Rider Wizard in defeating the Akumaizers while creating a paradox where he possesses the Fourze Engage Ring that made their team up possible.
Kamen Rider Fourze
The arsenal of Kamen Rider Fourze was originally developed by Rokuro Utahoshi of the group known as the Outer Space Technology Organization (外宇宙技術開発機構 Gai Uchū Gijutsu Kaihatsu Kikō?, OSTO). Developing technology that enables its user to harness a mysterious form of energy called Cosmic Energy (コズミックエナジー Kozumikku Enajī?), Rokuro was inspired by his visit to Kyoto and used a hypothetical system its occupants used in ancient times to model the Kamen Rider Fourze system after the Four Chinese contellations as reflected in the specific symbols on the Kamen Rider's limbs: Byakko (白虎?, Circle), Suzaku (朱雀?, Cross), Seiryū (青竜?, Triangle), and Genbu (玄武?, Square). Mituaki Gamou compares Kamen Rider Fourze's power to that of a gravitational lens, particularly on how the Kamen Rider influences both Astroswitches and Zodiarts Switches.
After Gentaro places the Fourze Driver belt with four Astroswitches in place, he turns on the Driver by pushing all four red switches, then pushes the lever on the right side of his belt, transforming him into Kamen Rider Fourze. Like his predecessors Kamen Rider Double and Kamen Rider OOO, Kamen Rider Fourze can use different combinations of abilities depending on the Astroswitches he has in the Fourze Driver, enabling him to use the various Modules attached to his four limbs. Depending on a special Astroswitch, Kamen Rider Fourze transforms into one of several forms known as a States (ステイツ Suteitsu?). After transforming into Kamen Rider Fourze, Gentaro shouts "Space, here I come!" (宇宙キター！ Uchū kitā!?) and says "Kamen Rider Fourze, Let's settle this once and for all!" (仮面ライダーフォーゼ、タイマン張らせてもらうぜ！ Kamen Raidā Fōze, Taiman harasete morau ze!?) before battle. The suit itself also doubles as a spacesuit, allowing Kamen Rider Fourze to spacewalk, though unlike a spacesuit, he can safely reenter the earth's atmosphere without burning up. It also has a hover pack, allowing Kamen Rider Fourze to hover in the air for a short distance. After accepting the title of "Kamen Rider", he names his attacks with "Rider" before it. As hinted at by a message by Rokuro, the driving force behind the Fourze System are the bonds of friendship. Thus, not only is Gentaro the best suited to be Kamen Rider Fourze due to his ideals and bonds, but the friends he makes in creating the Kamen Rider Club enables Gentaro to bring out the true potential of Kamen Rider Fourze.
As a Kamen Rider, the Cosmic Energy protects him even when he is not transformed, thus he is completely immune to certain effects from the Zodiarts, evidenced from him being immune to the Capricorn Zodiarts' trance-inducing music.
Base States (ベースステイツ Bēsu Suteitsu?) is Kamen Rider Fourze's standard white-colored form. The Rocket, Launcher, Drill, and Radar Switches are usually used to transform into Base States, but this States can be accessed with any combination of four switches, so long as they are in the right slots. The Limit Break finishing attack for Base States is a Rider Kick called the Rider Rocket Drill Kick (ライダーロケットドリルキック Raidā Roketto Doriru Kikku?), which uses the Rocket and Drill Modules simultaneously. A variation of this is the Rider Rocket Drill Space Kick (ライダーロケットドリル宇宙キック Raidā Roketto Doriru Uchū Kikku?), which is performed outside of Earth's atmosphere, using the Massigler to be send both the Zodiarts and Kamen Rider Fourze into lower orbit. When pushing the lever a second time, Kamen Rider Fourze can perform the Rider Rocket Drill Big Space Kick (ライダーロケットドリル大宇宙キック Raidā Roketto Doriru Dai Uchū Kikku?) Double Limit Break, where the auras around the Rocket and Drill Modules are enlarged and allowing Kamen Rider Fourze to bore through things his initial Limit Break could not before. However, this exhausts the Cosmic Energy of the Rocket and Drill Switches rendering them inactive until they are recharged.
Elek States (エレキステイツ Ereki Suteitsu?) is Kamen Rider Fourze's gold-colored form accessed by the Elek Switch at full power. In Elek States, Kamen Rider Fourze is able to control electricity and use the Billy The Rod. In addition to the Limit Breaks performed solely through Billy The Rod, Elek States can also perform a Rider Kick called the Rider Lightning Drill Kick (ライダー電光ドリルキック Raidā Denkō Doriru Kikku?), allowing Kamen Rider Fourze to use both the Billy The Rod and the Drill Module on his target, in addition to the Rider 10 Billion Volt Break. Kamen Rider Fourze is initially unable to activate Elek States during the first use of the Elek Switch, due to not being familiar with the Switch's States-changing powers, causing its electrical abilities to backfire. After Gentaro's experience in befriending JK, he realizes that he has to "befriend" the Elek Switch, accepting the qualities that makes it what it is, even the bad ones, enabling the transformation into Elek States without any unwanted side-effects.
Fire States (ファイヤーステイツ Faiyā Suteitsu?) is Kamen Rider Fourze's red-colored form accessed by the Fire Switch at full power. In Fire States, Kamen Rider Fourze wields the Hee-Hackgun, which has both fire- and water-based attacks. Kamen Rider Fourze can also absorb all fire based attacks while in Fire States into the Fire Switch, giving it more power and allowing it to release all of its stored power during its Limit Break. The ability to absorb fire was brought out due to Gentaro's attempt to befriend Tomoko and accept her qualities. He also has an unnamed Limit Break in conjunction with the Launcher and Gatling Switches where he fires a barrage of fire, missiles, and bullets.
Rocket States (ロケットステイツ Roketto Suteitsu?) is Kamen Rider Fourze's orange-colored form accessed by the Rocket Switch Super-1 at full power. In Rocket States, he is armed with two Rocket Modules on both arms. This States had shown to perform two Limit Breaks, both of which are Rider Kicks. The default Limit Break is the Rider Tailspin Crusher (ライダーきりもみクラッシャー Raidā Kirimomi Kurasshā?), which has two variations, a blow with two Rocket Modules and a corkscrew kick. With the Drill Module, Fourze can pull off the Rider Double Rocket Drill Kick (ライダーダブルロケットドリルキック Raidā Daburu Roketto Doriru Kikku?), which is a stronger version of Base States' Rider Rocket Drill Kick. Rocket States first appears in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max. After much of the Kamen Rider Club is taken out of commission by the Virgo Zodiarts, Gentaro uses the Rocket Switch Super-1, once more, as he cannot access Cosmic States without the rest of the Kamen Rider Club.
Magnet States (マグネットステイツ Magunetto Suteitsu?) is Kamen Rider Fourze's silver-covered form accessed by the NS Magphone. In this form, Kamen Rider Fourze has powerful electromagnetic powers, and is armed with two powerful railguns mounted on his shoulders called the N Magnet Cannon (Ｎマグネットキャノン Enu Magunetto Kyanon?) and the S Magnet Cannon (Ｓマグネットキャノン Esu Magunetto Kyanon?). After triggering the Enter Lever, the two Magnet Cannons can detach from Fourze's shoulders and link up into the NS Magnet Cannon (NSマグネットキャノン Enu Esu Magunetto Kyanon?) which can hover in midair. The NS Magnet Cannon is used in the Magnet States Limit Break to fire a powerful beam of electromagnetic energy called the Rider Super Electromagnetic Bomber (ライダー超電磁ボンバー Raidā Chōdenji Bonbā?) that compresses the target with destructive magnetic force. A variant Limit Break includes the Launcher and Gatling Switches for additional firepower. The alternative Magnet States Limit Break is the Rider Super Electromagnetic Tackle (ライダー超電磁タックル Raidā Chōdenji Takkuru?) in tandem with the Powerdizer, where Kamen Rider Fourze has the NS Magnet Cannon ram straight into the opponent instead. He can also use the Rider Super Electromagnetic Strike (ライダー超電磁ストライク Raidā Chōdenji Sutoraiku?) in tandem with Kamen Rider Meteor by lending him the N Magnet Switch which allows both to use the magnetic pull from each other to ram into enemies.
Cosmic States (コズミックステイツ Kozumikku Suteitsu?) is Kamen Rider Fourze's electric blue-covered ultimate form accessed using the Cosmic Switch, infused with all 40 Astroswitches and able to use any number of them at once. As a true manifestation of friendship, the Cosmic Switch, which initially repels the Fourze Driver, had to be forced into the Driver by Kengo with Gentaro calling forth his friendships forged thus far to unlock its power. The Switch is proven to be powerful enough to resurrect the dead Gentaro, with Cosmic States unaffected by most Horoscopes' special attacks. However, Kamen Rider Fourze's ability to assume Cosmic States depends on maintaining the bond with the rest of his Kamen Rider Club friends as losing even one friend, regardless of circumstances, negates the transformation and renders the Cosmic Switch unusable. According to Tachibana (who is later revealed to be Virgo), an alternative way to assume Cosmic States is through ruthlessness, though nothing more has actually been explained. It is eventually revealed that the access to this form relies mainly on Gentaro's faith in the friendship he forged, instead of the fact whether the Kamen Rider Club is in one piece.
Cosmic States has the Switching Lung (スイッチングラング Suitchingu Rangu?) on his chest, which are four touch panels with 10 Astroswitch symbols on each one, all arranged depending on their Module Basement. By touching the symbols on his chest, Kamen Rider Fourze can conjure the power of an Astroswitch to use or augment the power of one with another (for example giving the Launcher Switch the effect of the Freeze Switch). In this form, Kamen Rider Fourze can also perform a warp drive and has a much more powerful exhaust in his hover pack. Even when robbed of the Barizun Sword, Cosmic States can perform a Rider Kick Limit Break, simply dubbed "Rider Kick" and consisting of a bright blue aura of Cosmic Energy forming around the right leg during a flying side kick. This makes Rider Kick Fourze's only Limit Break delivered with the right leg rather than the left.
Rocket Drill States
Rocket Drill States (ロケットドリルステイツ Roketto Doriru Suteitsu?) is Kamen Rider Fourze's orange form accessed by the Clear Drill Switch and the Rocket Switch. In this form, Kamen Rider Fourze is armed with the Rocket Drill Module, a combined state of the Rocket and Drill Modules, on his right arm. The Limit Break finishing attack for Rocket Drill States is a Rider Punch called the Rider Rocket Drill Blast (ライダーロケットドリルブラスト Raidā Roketto Doriru Burasuto?). His appearance is similar to Rocket States with Base States' head. Rocket Drill States appears in the Kamen Rider Fourze Hyper Battle DVD.
Meteor Fusion States
Meteor Fusion States (メテオフュージョンステイツ Meteo Fyūjon Suteitsu?) is Kamen Rider Fourze's first purple form accessed by the Meteor Switch and the Fusion Switch. In this form, Kamen Rider Fourze gains the powers of Kamen Rider Meteor such as the use of the Meteor Galaxy as well as being able to use advanced martial arts moves like Kamen Rider Meteor. The Clear Launcher and Clear Drill Astro Switches are also created or summoned. Kamen Rider Fourze is also capable of using the Barizun Sword in this form. The Limit Break finishing attack for Meteor Fusion States is a Rider Kick called the Rider Fusion Drill Kick (ライダーフュージョンドリルキック Raidā Fyūjon Doriru Kikku?), which uses the Clear Drill Module. Meteor Fusion States appears in Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Space, Here We Come!.
Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States
Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States (メテオなでしこフュージョンステイツ Meteo Nadeshiko Fyūjon Suteitsu?) is Kamen Rider Fourze's second purple form accessed by the Meteor Switch, the Nadeshiko Switch, and the Fusion Switch. In this form, Kamen Rider Fourze gains both the powers of Kamen Rider Meteor and Kamen Rider Nadeshiko, armed with silver Rocket Modules on each arm and has silver ski-like Modules called the Hovering Lifter (ホバリングリフター Hobaringu Rifutā?) on both of his legs which allow him to glide around at high speeds. Two Limit Break finishing attacks for Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States are the Rider (Double) Rocket Missile (ライダー（ダブル）ロケットミサイル Raidā (Daburu) Roketto Misairu?), where Kamen Rider Fourze launches a Rocket Module (or both Rocket Modules) at the enemy, and the Rider Ultimate Crusher (ライダーアルティメットクラッシャー Raidā Arutimetto Kurasshā?), a stronger version of Rocket States' Rider Tailspin Crusher. Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States appears in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum.
The Fourze Driver (フォーゼドライバー Fōze Doraibā?) is a belt that gives Gentaro Kisaragi the ability to become Kamen Rider Fourze. The Driver was created by Rokuro Utahoshi as a means to safely reach the Presenters. Gentaro receives the Fourze Driver from Kengo Utahoshi who was unable to use for what was thought to be a health issue that is later revealed to be a fail safe in the Core Switch until Kengo awakened to his nature as a Core Child. After four Astroswitches are inserted into the Switch Sockets (スイッチソケット Suitchi Soketto?) all four of the red Transwitches (トランスイッチ Toransuitchi?) are flipped down, beginning a three second countdown. Gentaro then pushes the Enter Lever (エンターレバー Entā Rebā?) on the side of the belt, transforming into Kamen Rider Fourze. By switching on a correspondent Astroswitch, or a combination of Astroswitches, before pushing the Enter Lever again, Kamen Rider Fourze can perform a Limit Break (リミットブレイク Rimitto Bureiku?) finishing attack using the full power of the active switches. While executing multiple simultaneous Limit Breaks is possible, it is risky as it would completely drain an Astroswitch's power for a short time and said Switch will need to be re-tuned. The transformation will be canceled if all of the Transwitches are flipped back up.
The Astroswitches (アストロスイッチ Asutorosuitchi?) are mysterious switch-like devices that are the source of Kamen Rider Fourze's powers. They are able to harness Cosmic Energy to materialize armaments known as Fourze Modules (フォーゼモジュール Fōze Mojūru?). There are 40 known Astroswitches in total in the lineup, each of which correspond to one of the attachment ports on Kamen Rider Fourze's limbs, known as Module Basements (モジュールベイスメント Mojūru Beisumento?): Circle, Cross, Triangle, and Square. The shape of the colored portion of the Astroswitch also corresponds to the Module Basement. Sometimes specific switches are much more powerful than normal switches and will cause a States Change to accommodate for the massive increase in power without the Switch causing a recoil (as the Elek Switch first did before changing into Elek States). Astroswitches can also be utilized without transforming by throwing the corresponding Transwitch on the Fourze Driver then activating the Switch. However, this comes at a great risk to the life of whoever is wearing the belt.
- Rocket (ロケット Roketto?, Circle): The Rocket Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Rocket Module on his right arm. The exhaust thrusters at the end of the rocket add power to his Rider Rocket Punch (ライダーロケットパンチ Raidā Roketto Panchi?) attack. While capable of adjusting the exhaust's power at will, he cannot turn off the exhaust once turned on, until either finishing a Limit Break or deactivating the switch. First used in The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals.
- Launcher (ランチャー Ranchā?, Cross): The Launcher Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Launcher Module on his right leg, allowing him to launch a series of five missiles to attack an enemy. However, if Kamen Rider Fourze is not using the Radar Module to lock on or at least have some idea where to direct the missiles, the flight pattern of the missiles will be erratic.
- Drill (ドリル Doriru?, Triangle): The Drill Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Drill Module on his left leg, arming him with a drill that can spin at 200 RPM, fast enough to pierce through enemies and through the ground. This is often Fourze's go-to Module, once using it on its own to execute the Rider Drill Kick (ライダードリルキック Raidā Doriru Kikku?) attack.
- Radar (レーダー Rēdā?, Square): The Radar Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Radar Module on his left arm, allowing him to reflect certain waves of energy and usually used as a communicator to contact the Rabbit Hatch or the Astroswitch Kaban, ringing whenever there is an incoming call from them. It can also be used to give the other Modules homing capabilities. First used in The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals.
- Magichand (マジックハンド Majikkuhando?, Circle): The Magic-Hand Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Magichand Module, arming him with a manipulator arm that can extend up to 10 meters (33 ft) and pick up heavy objects using the End Effect Pinch (エンドエフェクトペンチ Endo Efekuto Pinchi?) claw. First used in The Shogun and the 21 Core Medals.
- Camera (カメラ Kamera?, Square): The Camera Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Camera Module on his left arm, allowing him to view far distances. It can also receive data from the environment nearby. This Astroswitch is generally used to operate the Burgermeal Foodroid, though it is implied there are other Burgermeals being used for lookout without the use of the Camera Switch. Also, the capabilities of the Module is greater than that of the Camera Switch in a Burgermeal.
- Parachute (パラシュート Parashūto?, Square): The Parachute Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Parachute Module on his left arm, allowing him to use three parachutes to land safely on the ground during free-fall from a significant height. When the parachutes are not in use, they are stored in the box on Kamen Rider Fourze's arm.
- Chainsaw (チェーンソー Chēnsō?, Cross): The Chainsaw Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Chainsaw Module on his right leg, allowing him to use the saw on his foot that has a powerful engine that can rotate the blade up to 15,000 RPM, allowing his kicks to deal devastating cuts. Because the blade is on the foot, maneuverability is an issue to make sure Kamen Rider Fourze does not cut himself.
- Hopping (ホッピング Hoppingu?, Triangle): The Hopping Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the spring-loaded Hopping Module on his left leg, allowing him to significantly increase the jumping height, from 20 meters (66 ft) to 40 meters (130 ft). However, it is difficult to control and is ineffective in closed spaces.
- Elek (エレキ Ereki?, Circle): The Elek Switch allows Kamen Rider Fourze to use the Billy The Rod. Initially, it just changes his right forearm's color to gold and arms him Billy the Rod, but he suffers backlash shock from the power. After allowing the Elek Switch's power to course through Kamen Rider Fourze's body, it allows Kamen Rider Fourze to assume Elek States.
- Scissors (シザース Shizāsu?, Square): The Scissors Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Scissors Module on his left arm, which allows him to cut though even metal. In the opening sequence of the television series, it is shown firing a pulse of energy for a long-range attack. This Astroswitch is generally used to operate the Potechokin Foodroid.
- Beat (ビート Bīto?, Cross): The Beat Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Beat Module on his right leg, a large speaker that can produce sonic waves with a range of 20 Hz-5 kHz and a tweeter with a range of 5 kHz-24 kHz.
- Chainarray (チェーンアレイ Chēn'arei?, Circle): The Chainarray Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Chainarray Module on his right arm. The heavy ball on the end of the chain called the Blowing Star (ブローイングスター Burōingu Sutā?) weighs about 120 kg. The Rough Spikers (ラフスパイカー Rafu Supaikā?) are made from a newly discovered metal known as Astorium (アストリウム Asutoriumu?). It seems old-fashioned and low-tech, but it was created using space development technology nonetheless, and deals heavy damage when thrown. Like any chained weapon, inertia is a factor to make sure Kamen Rider Fourze does not end up smacking the Module into himself, and there is also the chance of the Module being reflected back onto Kamen Rider Fourze.
- Smoke (スモーク Sumōku?, Cross): The Smoke Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Smoke Module on his right leg, allowing him to emit smoke within a 5 meter radius for 5 minutes to obstruct a target's vision in close combat, as well as disorient said target from the choking smoke. It can easily backfire on him and has his vision clouded instead should he get caught in the smoke emitted himself.
- Spike (スパイク Supaiku?, Triangle): The Spike Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Spike Module on his left leg, giving Kamen Rider Fourze an advantage in close-range kicks. The Spike Module consists of Rough Spikers, again made out of Astorium, only they extend seconds before impact for maximum damage. It is also quite heavy, as Kamen Rider Fourze has to use both arms to lift his leg out of a foot-deep hole speculated to be caused by the Spike Module when it is first activated, which happens off-screen.
- Winch (ウインチ Uinchi?, Square): The Winch Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the drum-style Winch Module on his left arm, which has a spinning turbine. The Winch Module's Boost Hooker (ブーストフッカー Būsuto Hukkā?) shoots out at high speed and can pull objects with up to 5 tons.
- Flash (フラッシュ Furasshu?, Circle): The Flash Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Flash Module on his right arm, allowing Kamen Rider Fourze to blind enemies (or anybody else for that matter, including himself) with the light of the sun. This Astroswitch is generally used to operate the Hulashake Foodroid.
- Shield (シールド Shīrudo?, Square): The Shield Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the shuttle-like Shield Module on his left arm, allowing Kamen Rider Fourze to block or deflect any enemy attacks, although it is rather small in size. The Shield Module is also made from Astorium.
- Gatling (ガトリング Gatoringu?, Triangle): The Gatling Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Gatling Module on his left leg, allowing Kamen Rider Fourze to shoot 10 rounds per second. The bullets have enough power to pierce into concrete.
- Fire (ファイヤー Faiyā?, Circle): The Fire Switch allows Kamen Rider Fourze to use the Hee-Hackgun, which turns the right arm Module Basement red. At full power, it enables Kamen Rider Fourze to assume Fire States. Having learned from the Elek Switch, Kamen Rider Fourze has no problem accessing Fire States. The Fire Switch's dormant ability is to absorb heat-based attacks to enhance its own using its Limit Break to release it all at once.
- Stealth (ステルス Suterusu?, Cross): The Stealth Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Stealth Module on his right leg, allowing Kamen Rider Fourze to turn invisible for five-seconds when activated, and can easily be activated again by merely stomping his foot on the ground. The looks of the module was based on the design of Lockheed Martin X-33, an aborted experimental suborbital space plane developed in the 90's. It works by absorbing reflected light off of the Fourze System.
- Hammer (ハンマー Hanmā?, Square): The Hammer Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Hammer Module on his left arm, arming him with a powerful hammer-like weapon.
- Water (ウォーター Wōtā?, Triangle): The Water Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Water Module on his left leg, which looks like a tap, enabling him to shoots highly pressurized blasts of water at a target.
- Medical (メディカル Medikaru?, Square): The Medical Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Medical Module on his left arm, which allows him access to special medicine created by Cosmic Energy to cure anomalies in a human body. It also used in by transmitting waves with medicinal effect into an ill person.
- Pen (ペン Pen?, Cross): The Pen Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Pen Module on his right leg, which is a brush that can materialize writings in solid form with metallic hardness with its ink, such as impromptu shields that can absorb energy blasts or a powerful whip attached to the brush. A Limit Break using the Pen Module allows Fourze to use a series of kicks splashing ink all over anything it hits.
- Wheel (ホイール Hoīru?, Triangle): The Wheel Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Wheel Module on his left leg, which allows him to dash at high speeds without the need for the Machine Massigler.
- Screw (スクリュー Sukuryū?, Triangle): The Screw Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Screw Module on his left leg, allowing him to propel himself underwater.
- Hand (ハンド Hando?, Cross): The Hand Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Hand Module on his right leg, allowing him to utilize another manipulator arm that functions like an extra hand, attending to some tasks while Fourze's attention is required by something else.
- Schop (スコップ Sukoppu?, Circle): The Schop Switch is used to operate the Horuwankov Foodroid. It also arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Schop Module on his right arm.
- N Magnet (Ｎマグネット Enu Magunetto?, Circle): The N Magnet Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the N Magnet Module on his right arm in unison with the S Magnet Switch. However, the two Magnet Switches prove to have a really powerful magnetic pull and are later integrated into the Magphone for better control.
- S Magnet (Ｓマグネット Esu Magunetto?, Square): The S Magnet Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the S Magnet Module on his left arm in unison with the N Magnet Switch. However, the two Magnet Switches prove to have a really powerful magnetic pull and are later integrated into the Magphone for better control.
- Freeze (フリーズ Furīzu?, Cross): The Freeze Switch is used to operate the Softonya Foodroid. It also arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the refrigerator-like Freeze Module on his right leg, which emits super-cold vapors that can freeze any liquid.
- Claw (クロー Kurō?, Circle): The Claw Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Claw Module on his right arm, which has claws that can slice through anything.
- Board (ボード Bōdo?, Triangle): The Board Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Board Module on his left leg, producing a sliding board that can travel on any surface.
- Giantfoot (ジャイアントフット Jaiantofutto?, Cross): The Giantfoot Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Giantfoot Module on his right leg, allowing him to focus and amplify gravity at a certain point to bring opponents down, by stomping his foot on the ground. An enlarged mirage of the Giantfoot Module appears above the opponent as a side effect, making Kamen Rider Fourze seem like he is mentally creating a construct of Cosmic Energy to crush his opponents.
- Aero (エアロ Earo?, Triangle): The Aero Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Aero Module on his left leg, allowing him to suck in large quantities of air so that Fourze can expel the pressurized air at a target to disorient it.
- Gyro (ジャイロ Jairo?, Square): The Gyro Switch is used to operate the Nuggegyroika Foodroid. It also arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Gyro Module on his left arm, creating a large fan that can allow Kamen Rider Fourze to hover. While the Rocket Module serves the same purpose and is much faster, Kamen Rider Fourze has more utility and control with the Gyro Module.
- Net (ネット Netto?, Cross): The Net Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Net Module on his right leg, allowing him to create a large electromagnetic net to trap his target within.
- Stamper (スタンパー Sutanpā?, Triangle): The Stamper Switch arms Kamen Rider Fourze with the Stamper Module on his left leg, allowing him to perform a pile driver kick that stamps the Kamen Rider Club's logo on the opponent. The logo detonates several seconds after being applied as a secondary attack, with Fourze being able to control the time until detonation.
- Cosmic (コズミック Kozumikku?, Circle): When all 39 Astroswitches are completed, the detonator-like Cosmic Switch manifests to allow Kamen Rider Fourze to assume Cosmic States and arm him with the Barizun Sword. Though the item is functional, the Cosmic Switch initially produces a repelling bolt of Cosmic Energy that prevents Kamen Rider Fourze from inserting it into the Fourze Driver, and explodes after its button is pressed repeatedly. In order to tame the Cosmic Switch, a powerful bond of friendship is needed, which in this case, someone else must initially force it into the Fourze Driver, which Kengo does following Gentaro's death. This act resurrects Gentaro and tames the Cosmic Switch.
- Core (コア Koa?): The Core Switches are mysterious crystal-like Switch storing powerful Cosmic Energy within them, sent across the galaxy by the Presenters to find intelligent life able to reverse engineer them to for a means to reach them, producing The Hole on the planet to give its researches the energy needed for the experiment. Twenty years before the series, Gamou and Rokuro found the Core Switch on the Moon's surface, the latter using it as the basis of the Fourze Driver and Astroswitches that ensure safe travel and the former devising the Zodiarts Switches that induce forced evolution into a being that can endure the harsh environment: space. However, as Rokuro learned, the Core Switch also creates a construct of Cosmic Energy in the form of whatever race it was entrusted to and use whatever the race devised to return to the Presenters with all the knowledge it obtained. When he learned the Core Switch survived the OSTO lunar base's destruction and became the core of Kengo, using it to cancel the Day of Awakening, Gamou damaging the item.
- Gate (ゲート Gēto?, Cross): The Gate Switch is a special Astroswitch which allows Kengo to enter the Rabbit Hatch. It was revealed later that Tachibana delivered the Gate Switch to Kengo. The Gate Switch resembles a gold-colored Launcher Switch, however Kamen Rider Fourze cannot use it.
- 1 (1号 Ichigō?, Cross), 2 (2号 Nigō?, Square), V3 (V3 Bui Surī?, Triangle), Riderman (ライダーマン Raidāman?, Circle): Kamen Rider 1, 2, V3, and Riderman are turned into four Astroswitches respectively by Lem Kannagi during the events of Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max along with the X, Amazon, Stronger Medals. Kamen Rider Fourze is able to release the Riders by putting the Switches in the Fourze Driver and activating a Limit Break. These Switches are based on the Legend Rider Switches (レジェンドライダースイッチ Rejendo Raidā Suitchi?) which are used in the Kamen Rider Battle: Ganbaride arcade game.
- Rocket Switch Super-1 (ロケットスイッチスーパー1 Roketto Suitchi Sūpā Wan?, Circle): The Rocket Switch Super-1 is acquired by Kamen Rider Fourze during the events of Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Mega Max. It arms Kamen Rider Fourze with two Rocket Modules, in homage to how Kamen Rider Super-1's two hands imbued him with different abilities. The Rocket Switch Super-1 will transform Kamen Rider Fourze into Rocket States. The Rocket Switch Super-1 is later used to arm Go-Buster-Oh with two Rocket Modules on its arms along with the two Drill Modules to form Rocket Drill Go-Buster-Oh in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.
- Drill Switch Super-3 (ドリルスイッチスーパー3 Doriru Suitchi Sūpā Surī?, Triangle): The Drill Switch is given to Kamen Rider Fourze by Kengo in Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen. The Drill Switch Super-3 is used to arm the Go-Buster-Oh with two Drill Modules on its legs along with the two Rocket Modules to form Rocket Drill Go-Buster-Oh.
- Shin-chan (しんちゃん?, Square): The Shin-chan Switch is a special Astroswitch given to him by Shin-chan which allows Kamen Rider Fourze to become an anime character himself and transforms Shin-chan into a rocket which wraps around Kamen Rider Fourze's waist. It is only used in the collaboration special with Shin-chan.
- Yuki (ユウキ Yūki?): The Yuki Switch is shown as a prize in the fictional Televi-kun issue that Ryusei purchases in Kamen Rider Fourze Special Bonus DVD: Astroswitch Secret Report.
- Clear Drill (クリアドリル Kuria Doriru?, Triangle): The Clear Drill Switch is an Astroswitch that was created from excess Cosmic Energy produced from Kamen Riders Fourze and OOO's battle with Super Gingaoh, manifesting as a replica of the Drill Switch before landing in the Amazon rain forest from space, which is later found by Kamen Rider Amazon who gives it to Gentaro. The Clear Drill Switch allows Kamen Rider Fourze to combine the Rocket and Drill Modules to create the Rocket Drill Module and transform him into Rocket Drill States. The Clear Drill Switch appears in Kamen Rider Fourze Hyper Battle DVD: Rocket Drill States of Friendship. The Clear Drill Switch appears again in Kamen Rider Fourze The Movie: Everyone, Space is Here! as the enhanced version of the Drill Switch used in Meteor Fusion States. It also appears in Fourze Driver in Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States, however remaining unused in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum.
- Meteor Storm (メテオストーム Meteo Sutōmu?, Circle): The Meteor Storm Switch is Kamen Rider Meteor's most powerful Astroswitch allowing him to transform into Kamen Rider Meteor Storm. Ryusei let Kamen Rider Fourze borrow the Switch to defeat the Gemini Zodiarts with its ability to absorb an opponent's Cosmic Energy to hinder the Horoscopes' Supernova ability.
- Fusion (フュージョン Fyūjon?, Square): The Fusion Switch, labeled as "EX" and first used in Kamen Rider Fourze The Movie: Everyone, Space is Here!, is a special Astroswitch created from the main forty Astroswitches channeling through each of the people that have been affected by Gentaro's presence. The Fusion Switch serves as a catalyst to enable Kamen Rider Fourze to assume Meteor Fusion States and Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States.
- Meteor (メテオ Meteo?, Circle): The Meteor Switch is Kamen Rider Meteor's main Astroswitch used to transform. During the events of Kamen Rider Fourze The Movie: Everyone, Space is Here! Kamen Rider Fourze uses the Meteor Switch with the Fusion Switch to become Meteor Fusion States. The Meteor Switch grants Kamen Rider Fourze access to the Meteor Galaxy as well as being able to use Jeet Kune Do.
- Clear Launcher (クリアランチャー Kuria Ranchā?, Cross): The Clear Launcher Switch is an enhanced version of the Launcher Switch when Kamen Rider Fourze becomes Meteor Fusion States.
- Nadeshiko (なでしこ?, Cross): The Nadeshiko Switch is an Astroswitch created from Nadeshiko's powers by the Fusion Switch for Kamen Rider Fourze to use in Meteor Nadeshiko Fusion States in Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum, which arms Kamen Rider Fourze with two silver Rocket Missile Modules and the Hovering Lifters. Engaging the Nadeshiko Switch causes the Hovering Lifters to appear in place on the legs, rather than the parts immediately appearing with the Switch's placement as with most other Modules that are specific to a form change.
The NS Magphone (NSマグフォン Enu Esu Magufon?) is a cell phone with two Astroswitches on both ends, designed by Kengo and completed by Ryusei, to better stabilize and control the N and S Magnet Switches' abilities. It also doubles as an alternate means for Gentaro to communicate with the Rabbit Hatch and the Astroswitch Kaban, instead of relying on the Radar Module. When the two Switches are turned on in unison with the NS Magphone attached to the Fourze Driver, it enables Kamen Rider Fourze to assume Magnet States. When in Magnet States, the two halves of the NS Magphone are used as triggers to control the NS Magnet Cannon. Initially, Gentaro is unable to separate the two halves, as the phone is too responsive to Gentaro's bursting spirits and the magnetic attraction between them is too strong. He is only able to do so when Kengo modifies the sensitivity of the phone to accommodate to Gentaro's condition.
Billy The Rod
The Billy The Rod (ビリーザロッド Birī Za Roddo?) is a nightstick-like Module accessed by the Elek Switch, enabling Kamen Rider Fourze to manipulate electricity. The hilt of the sword has three outlets on it, which each correspond to a different ability when the plug attached to the sword is connected to them. The outlet on the left charges the sword with electricity, the middle outlet causes the sword to shoot bright electrical wave when swung, and the right outlet enables the sword to release electrical energy that wraps around and then paralyzes the target. While not a Limit Break, in conjunction with the Winch Module, Kamen Rider Fourze can perform the Rider Electric Shock (ライダー電気ショック Raidā Denki Shokku?). The Billy The Rod can initiate one of three different Limit Breaks depending on which socket the plug is placed in when the Elek Switch is inserted into the base:
- Left socket: Rider 10 Billion Volt Break (ライダー100億ボルトブレイク Raidā Hyaku Oku Boruto Bureiku?)
- Top socket: Rider 10 Billion Volt Shoot (ライダー100億ボルトシュート Raidā Hyaku Oku Boruto Shūto?)
- Right socket: Rider 10 Billion Volt Burst (ライダー100億ボルトバースト Raidā Hyaku Oku Boruto Bāsuto?)
The Hee-Hackgun (ヒーハックガン Hī Hakkugan?) is a firearm-like Module accessed by the Fire Switch, enabling Kamen Rider Fourze to use it as a flame thrower in Flame Gun Mode (火炎モード Kaen Mōdo?, lit. "Flame Mode") or shoot water in Quench Gun Mode (消火モード Shōka Mōdo?, lit. "Extinguisher Mode"); modes are switched by extending or compressing the Hee-Hackgun to reveal or hide the High-Press Tube (ハイプレスチューブ Haipuresu Chūbu?), which connects the Exting-Tank (エクスティングタンク Ekusutingu Tanku?) back end from the Energy Chamber (エナジーチャンバー Enajī Chanbā?) muzzle/nozzle. By setting the Fire Switch into the Hee-Hackgun while it is in Flame Mode, Kamen Rider Fourze can initiate the Rider Exploding Shoot (ライダー縛熱シュート Raidā Bakunetsu Shūto?) Limit Break finishing attack, where he absorbs nearby thermal energy before releasing it in a powerful fiery blast from the Hee-Hackgun. An unnamed Limit Break while in Extinguisher Mode releases a powerful blast of water that puts out the surrounding fires.
The Barizun Sword (バリズンソード Barizun Sōdo?) is a space shuttle-shaped sword Fourze Module accessed by the Cosmic Switch. It is compatible with any Circle Astroswitch, except the N Magnet Switch. In its Boost Mode (ブーストモード Būsuto Mōdo?), it enables Kamen Rider Fourze to perform a warp drive, but by switching to Slash Mode (スラッシュモード Surasshu Mōdo?) Kamen Rider Fourze can channel Cosmic Energy into the Barizun Sword to perform attacks. Inserting the Rocket Switch gives it the ability to perform a high-speed attack, Elek gives it shocking properties, Fire allows it to project a flame blade of enormous length, and Claw reshapes the blade to give it three curved edges. Thanks to Cosmic States' ability to channel the powers of multiple Astroswitches at once, two of these features can be accessed simultaneously, such as utilizing Rocket and Elek at once for a high-speed electric slash. By inserting the Cosmic Switch into the Barizun Sword's base, Kamen Rider Fourze can initiate two Limit Breaks, while in Boost Mode Fourze sends the opponent into space, while in Slash Mode Fourze initiates the Rider Super Galaxy Finish (ライダー超銀河フィニッシュ Raidā Chō Ginga Finisshu?), delivering the final blow to the opponent.
The Astroswitch Kaban (アストロスイッチカバン Asutorosuitchi Kaban?) is a special briefcase made to hold up to 10 Astroswitches as well as a portable terminal with various functions, such as collecting data by Foodroids and Zodiarts analysis. It also has an operating panel for the Powerdizer and the Massigler.
The Machine Massigler (マシンマッシグラー Mashin Masshigurā?)[Note 1] is Kamen Rider Fourze's personal space shuttle-like Honda XR250R motorcycle given to him by Kengo Utahoshi. Its official name is the ORB-40F, but Gentaro nicknamed it the Massigler. It uses hydrogen as a fuel source and does not release any carbon dioxide emissions. Together with Powerdizer in Tower Mode, it can be used as a rocket to send Kamen Rider Fourze into lower orbit.
The Powerdizer (パワーダイザー Pawādaizā?) is a powered exoskeleton that the OSTO built which functions to assist Kamen Rider Fourze in battle. Despite it being an effective machine for combat, it requires a large amount of stamina and strength to operate, as in the case of Kengo and Miu who each suffered severe exhaustion after piloting it for short periods. However, Shun, being very strong and athletic, can operate it effectively without suffering any detrimental effects and becomes the Powerdizer's official pilot. With Ryusei's help, the Powerdizer had modified its configurations to make it easier to use, as demonstrated with JK when believed that Shun would no longer be a member of the Kamen Rider Club after his graduation. While JK is able to pilot the machine fairly competently, he lacked the strength and stamina Shun has to use the machine at its full fighting potential. The Powerdizer can also transform into a land rover-like Vehicle Mode (ビークルモード Bīkuru Mōdo?) or a launch pad-like Tower Mode (タワーモード Tawā Mōdo?) to launch the Massigler. In these alternative modes it can be controlled using the Astroswitch Kaban.
During the events of Kamen Rider Fourze the Movie: Space, Here We Come!, the OSTO Legacy organization builds two new Powerdizers for the Kamen Rider Club to use against the Alicia Federation and the Space Ironmen alongside their Powerdizer, which is renamed the King Dizer (キング・ダイザー Kingu Daizā?). Forming the Trio the Dizer (トリオ・ザ・ダイザー Torio Za Daizā?) unit with the King Dizer, the new models are Miu Kazashiro's Queen Dizer (クイーン・ダイザー Kuīn Daizā?), a white/red colored model with a machine gun mounted on its left arm, and JK's JK Dizer (JK・ダイザー Jeiku Daizā?), a green colored model armed with twin arm-mounted machine guns.
Foodroids (フードロイド Fūdoroido?) are food-themed support mecha that are used by the Kamen Rider Club to assist in the fight against the Zodiarts. Many of the Foodroids are designed by Yuki.
- Burgermeal (バガミール Bagamīru?) is a hamburger-themed support mecha that is used for reconnaissance. It can transmit holographic and photographic information directly to the Rabbit Hatch over the Internet in real time. It is also compatible with the Camera Switch.
- Mega Burgermeal (メガバガミール Mega Bagamīru?) is a special version of Burgermeal which has five layers of "hamburgers" instead of one and cheese, created by Nadeshiko. It is also more powerful as it can take any enemy attack.
- Potechokin (ポテチョキン?) is a cup of french fries-themed support mecha that is used to cut things. It is also compatible with the Scissors Switch.
- Hulashake (フラシェキー Furashekī?) is a milkshake-themed support mecha. It is also compatible with the Flash Switch, releasing a bright and disorienting flash of light.
- Horuwankov (ホルワンコフ Horuwankofu?) is a hot dog-themed support dog mecha. It is also compatible with the Schop Switch, turning it into a powerful mini-bulldozer.
- Softonya (ソフトーニャ Sofutōnya?) is an ice cream cone-themed support mecha. It is also compatible with the Freeze Switch, allowing it to blow a freezing cold blast of air.
- Nuggegyroika (ナゲジャロイカ Nagejaroika?) is a chicken nugget box-themed support mecha. It is also compatible with the Gyro Switch, allowing it to send out its four Tsunugget (ツナゲット Tsunagetto?)[Note 2] mini-droids to follow people. Each of the Tsuneggets are named after one of the Galilean moons of Jupiter: the surprised and pink-eyed Nuggeropa (ナゲロパ Nageropa?, Europa), the sad and green-eyed Nuggeio (ナゲイオ Nageio?, Io), the happy and yellow-eyed Nuggemede (ナゲメデ Nagemede?, Ganymede), and the angry and red-eyed Nuggesto (ナゲスト Nagesuto?, Callisto). The Nuggeropa Tsunugget is damaged by the Virgo Zodiarts during the events of episode 41.
Fourze Engage Ring
The Fourze Engage Ring (フォーゼエンゲージリング Fōze Engēji Ringu?) is a Wizard Ring (ウィザードリング Wizādo Ringu?), a form of magical jewelry used by Kamen Rider Wizard, of the Magic Ring (魔法リング Mahō Ringu?) variety. Gentaro's possession of the Fourze Engage Ring is the result of a temporal paradox that occurred during the events of Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider Wizard & Fourze: Movie War Ultimatum, having received the ring from Haruto who obtained the ring from Gentaro's future self.
- "仮面ライダー：最新作「フォーゼ」は初の学園モノ リーゼント頭の主人公に福士蒼汰 - MANTANWEB（まんたんウェブ）". 2011-06-30. Retrieved 2011-06-30.
- Uchusen, Vol. 133
- Toei Hero Max, Vol. 38
- "TV Asahi's page on Kamen Rider Fourze Base States". Retrieved 2011-09-03.
- "TV Asahi's page on Kamen Rider Fourze Elek States". Retrieved 2011-10-08.
- "TV Asahi's page on Kamen Rider Fourze Fire States". Retrieved 2011-10-29.
- Televi-Kun, January 2012
- Televi-Magazine, January 2012
- "TV Asahi's page on Kamen Rider Fourze Rocket States". Retrieved 2012-07-01.
- "TV Asahi's page on Kamen Rider Fourze Magnet States". Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "TV Asahi's page on the NS Magnet Cannon". Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Magneticmet". Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "TV Asahi's page on Kamen Rider Fourze Cosmic States". Retrieved 2012-04-21.
- Hyper Hobby, August 2012
- "TV Asahi's page on the Fourze Driver". Retrieved 2011-09-03.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Astroswitches". Retrieved 2011-09-03.
- Uchusen, Vol. 136
- "しんちゃん×仮面ライダーが夢コラボ 東宝＆東映が異例の宣伝タッグ 映画ニュース - 映画.com". Retrieved 2012-04-08.
- "TV Asahi's page on the NS Magphone". Retrieved 2012-01-28.
- "TV Asahi's page on Hee-Hackgun". Retrieved 2011-10-29.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Barizun Sword". Retrieved 2012-04-21.
- Tokusatsu Newtype, October 2011
- "TV Asahi's page on the Machine Massigler". Retrieved 2011-09-10.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Powerdizer". Retrieved 2011-09-04.
- Figure-Oh, No. 174
- "TV Asahi's page on Burgermeal". Retrieved 2011-09-03.
- "TV Asahi's page on Potechokin". Retrieved 2011-10-01.
- "TV Asahi's page on Hulashake". Retrieved 2011-11-20.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Horuwankov". Retrieved 2012-01-22.
- "TV Asahi's page on the Softonya". Retrieved 2012-03-04.
- "TV Asahi's page on Nuggegyroika". Retrieved 2012-07-03.