From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kaminia (Greek: Καμίνια, "kilns") may refer to several places in Greece:
- Kaminia, Hydra, a port near Hydra
- Kaminia, Laconia, a village in Laconia
- Kaminia, Lemnos, a village in the island of Lemnos
- Kaminia, Achaea, a village in Achaea
- Kaminia, a city quarter of Piraeus
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.