From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kammerer is a German surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Andreas Kammerer, German physicist and amateur astronomer
- Carl Kammerer (born 1937), American football player
- Charlene P. Kammerer, bishop of The United Methodist Church
- David Kammerer, Beat generation associate
- Paul Kammerer (1880–1926), Austrian zoologist
- Zoltán Kammerer (born 1978), Hungarian sprint canoer
- Maxim Kammerer, a fictional character from Strugatsky's Noon Universe
Kammerer may also refer to:
- 112233 Kammerer, an asteroid
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.