From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Kamo (disambiguation))
The name Kamo may refer to the following:
- Kamo, Niigata
- Kamo District, Gifu
- Kamo District, Hiroshima
- Kamo District, Shizuoka
- Kamo, Kyoto
- Kamo, Okayama
- Kamo, Shimane
- Kamo, Shizuoka
- Kamō, Kagoshima
- Kamo River in Kyoto (Japanese: 鴨川,賀茂川)
- A number of minor rivers ((Japanese: 鴨川,加茂川) listed under Kamogawa (disambiguation)
- Kamo Shrine, which may mean Kamigamo shrine or Shimogamo shrine in Kyoto, or,
- Kamo Shrine, any of dozens of shrines by that name in Japan
- Kamo, a place name within Higashimiyoshi, Tokushima known for Kamo's giant camphor tree(ja)
Rest of the world
- Gavar, Armenia - formerly Kamo
- Kamo, Armenia
- Kamo, Azerbaijan
- Kamo, New Zealand, a town in the Northland Region of New Zealand
- Kamo (Bolshevik), (1882-1922), real name Simon Ter-Petrossian, Georgian Bolshevik
- Kamo, nickname of former New Zealand sportsman Ian Jones (rugby union)
- Kamo (surname)(ja), surname of a Japanese clan (賀茂, 加茂, 鴨, 加毛?)
- first name (given name) of Serizawa Kamo (1826?–1863), commander of the Shinsengumi warriors
- Kamo (character), from the anime Doomed Megalopolis — the apprentice of Yasumasa Hirai
- kamo in Japanese cuisine may refer to the poultry product of the wild duck, the domesticated duck, or very frequently the crossbred variety known as aigamo(ja). It may appear on menu items such as kamonanban (hot soba ).
- kamo is one of Eggplant#Cultivated varieties, of a large round shape; it is one of he better known "Kyoto vegetables" or kyōyasai(ja).
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.