|• Governor||H.E. Khoy Khun Huor (CPP)|
|• Total||4,873 km2 (1,881 sq mi)|
|• Density||130/km2 (330/sq mi)|
|Time zone||Cambodia (UTC+7)|
|ISO 3166 code||KH-7|
Kampot (Khmer: ខេត្តកំពត IPA: [kɑmpɔːt], "Tetraodontidae") is a province (khaet) of Cambodia. It borders the provinces of Koh Kong and Kampong Speu to the north, Takeo to the east, Sihanoukville to the west and Kep as well as a long coastline on the Gulf of Thailand to the south, Its capital is Kampot town. Kampot has a population of 627,884 and consist of eight districts divided into 92 communes with a total of 477 villages. Touk Meas City is located in Kampot Province.
The province is subdivided into 8 districts.
- 0701 Angkor Chey - អង្គរជ័យ
- 0702 Banteay Meas - បន្ទាយមាស
- 0703 Chhuk - ឈូក
- 0704 Chum Kiri - ជុំគិរី
- 0705 Dang Tong - ដងទង់
- 0706 Kampong Trach - កំពង់ត្រាច
- 0707 Teouk Chhou, changed from Kampot district in 2008 - ស្រុកទឹកឈូ បានប្ដូរឈ្មោះមកពីស្រុកកំពតឆ្នាំ២០០៨
- 0708 Kampot Town, changed from Kampong Bay in 2008 - ក្រុងកំពត បានប្ដូរឈ្មោះពីស្រុកកំពង់បាយឆ្នាំ២០០៨
- "General Population Census of Cambodia 2008 - Provisional population totals" (PDF). National Institute of Statistics, Ministry of Planning. 3 September 2008.
- Kampot Data Book 2009. National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD). October, 2009. p. 15.
- General Population Census of Cambodia, 1998: Village Gazetteer. National Institute of Statistics. February, 2000. pp. xviii.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kampot.|
||Koh Kong Province||Kampong Speu Province|
|Sihanoukville Province||Takeo Province|
|Gulf of Thailand||Kep Province||Kien Giang province, Vietnam
Gulf of Thailand
|This Cambodian location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|