||prosperous or successful
||Look up Kamran in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.
Kamran (also spelled Kamuran, Kamron) (Persian: کامران) is a Persian given name commonly used in Iran, Kurdistan, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkey and other countries with Persian influence. The word Kamran means prosperous in Persian and successful in Urdu.
- Kamran Abbasi, International medical editor and Pakistan cricket writer
- Kamran Agayev, Azeri football goalkeeper
- Kamran Akmal, Pakistani cricketer
- Kamran Atif, member of Harkat-ul Mujahideen al-Alami
- Kamran Bagheri Lankarani, Iran's Minister of Health and Medical Education
- Kamran Baghirov, Azeri politician in 80's
- Kamran Daneshjoo, Iranian Politician, Minister of Science, Research and Technology for the Ahmadinejad government.
- Kamran Ghadakchian, Iranian director
- Kamran Hedayati, Kurdish-Iranian dissident
- Kamran Ince, composer of Turkish-American descent
- Kâmran İnan, Turkish Politician
- Kamran Khan, Pakistani Geo TV lead anchor
- Kamran Mirza (born 1509, Kabul; died 1557, Makkah) was the second son of Babur, the founder of the Mughal dynasty.
- Kamran Mirza Nayeb es-Saltaneh, Persian prince of the Qajar Dynasty
- Kamran Pasha, Hollywood screenwriter and director
- Kamran Shirdel, Iranian documentarist
- Kamran Shirazi, International Master of chess from Iran