From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kamrupi or Kamarupi may refer to:
- Kamarupi Prakrit, a middle Indo Aryan language
- Kamarupi script, ancestral script of Assamese and Bengali
- Kamrupi crafts, handicrafts from Kamrup
- Kamrupi culture, culture of Kamrup
- Kamrupi dance, dances from Kamrup
- Kamrupi dialect, a dialect of Assamese
- Kamrupi Lokgeet, folk songs in Kamrupi dialect
- Kamrupi literature, literature from Kamrup
- A Study on Kamrupi, a 1970 book by Upendranatha Goswami
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.