Kanchan Roop Municipality
कञ्चन रूप नगरपालिका
|• City manager||M.r Lalan Pd Gupta.kanchanpur-6, 9842831752,9807766030|
|Time zone||Nepal Time (UTC+5:45)|
Kanchan Rup is a Municipality in Saptari District in the Sagarmatha Zone of south-eastern Nepal. This municipality was formed on 18 May 2014 by merging nine villages around it i.e. Baramjhiya, Badgama, Theliya, Jagatpur, Kanchanpur, Sagarmatha, Pipra (Purba), Rupnagar, Dharampur and Ghoghanpur. The office of the municipality is set-up at Kanchanpur Barrier.
At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 6007. City: Kanchanpur Bazar Government school : Shree Sarvodaya H.s.School. Boarding school's : 1) Balbodh English boarding school. Kanchanpur 2) Little flower English boarding school. Rupnagar 3) Daffodil English Boarding school.kanchanpur 4) Peace Angel's English boarding school. Kanchanpur 5) Motherland English Boarding School.kanchanpur..
- Bhajneshwar mahedev , balauwa
- Vishnu temple, rupnagar
- Shiv mandir , kanchanpur and Dharmeshor,Dharampur-8
- 72 new municipalities announced My Republica
- Govt announces 72 new municipalities The Kathmandu Post
- "Nepal Census 2001". Nepal's Village Development Committees. Digital Himalaya. Retrieved 22 November 2008.
|This Sagarmatha Zone location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|