From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kanda in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kanda may refer to:
- Kanda (surname)
- Kanda Bongo Man,(born 1955) in Inongo, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, is a prominent soukous musician
- Kanda, Tokyo, an area in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan
- Kanda Station (Tokyo), a railway station in Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo
- Kanda River, a river in Tokyo, Japan
- Kanda, Fukuoka, a town in Fukuoka Prefecture, Japan, in which the southern half of Kitakyushu Airport is located
- Kanda Station (Fukuoka), a train station in Kanda, Fukuoka
- Kanda, Bajhang, Nepal
- Kanda, Bajura, Nepal
- Kanda, Rapti, Nepal
- Kanda, Gabon
- Kanda, Gorongoza, a town in central Mozambique
- Kanda, Uttarakhand, a town in Uttarakhand
- Kanda, Zavalla district (or Chief Mkanda's village), Inhambane Province, a coastal village in southern Mozambique
- Kanda (lineage), a lineage and often ruling house or dynasty among the BaKongo specifically during the Kingdom of Kongo
- Kanda Shrine, a landmark in Tokyo
- Kanda Matsuri, a Japanese festival that takes place in Kanda, Tokyo
- Kanda University of International Studies, a university in Chiba, Japan
- Kanda or kenda refers to the plant Macaranga peltata
- Kāṇḍa, a Sanskrit word meaning "chapter", used in the names of the chapters of some Hindu books, e.g. the Ramayana.
- kanda,India, means godly,heavenly peace.
- Kanda (www.kanda.com) are a programmer manufacturer and distributor.
- Kanda means Onion in Marathi, an Indian language.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.