From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kandy is a city in the centre of Sri Lanka.
Kandy may also refer to:
- Kandy District, a district of Sri Lanka
- Kingdom of Kandy, an independent monarchy on Sri Lanka between the 15th and 19th centuries
- Kandys, a Persian garment
People with the name
- Kandy Barbour (born 1956), American former adult model, pornographic actress and exotic dancer
- Kandy Nehova, Namibian politician
- Kandy Tamer, Australian-born rugby league player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kandy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.